New 90++ difficulty makes its move to farming

Having him as an optional choice doesnt make him a welfare

I probably won’t be picking him on the tickets since there are loads of other 5*s I want and dont have

1 Like

6th anni
And if you refuse to take the free help you don’t get to bitch about not being able to face card the game.

7 Likes

I feel like there’s alot of Saber Wars 1 ptsd going on but 1 million with an event ce rly isn’t that hard to do nowadays. I can do it on ooku.

Plus it’s enough to do it once for the reward and forget about it

4 Likes

That’s somebody going out of their way to not choose the best option for a brand new account. Anybody you get with a free ticket is a welfare, no matter how pedantic you intend to be.

3 Likes

One of fgo’s biggest strengths is that you can play how you want

Saying you need this one unit to make the game enjoyable to play completely defeats that

12 Likes

NP3 Kriemhild made this a joke lol.

2 Likes

They gave you enough for 1 MLB damage in the point ladder. Only took 1.75m which shouldn’t be that much.

I think the real question we should be asking is whether or not this node type will STAY exclusive to events with a power mod ce.

8 Likes

You DON’T NEED HIM, I’m saying IT’S PISS BECAUSE YOU CAN PICK HIM IF YOU WANT AS A NEWBIE.

If I as a new player with 1 gacha SSR and a Waver can get by, I would seriously hope that you with X years playing and 2 years of foresight will be just fine.

If you refuse to roll every major support, all known to massively raise the ceiling on your DPS, then complain that there’s content scaled for everyone who’s bored of facerolling and it’s unfair that you can’t 3 turn it… yes that’s because you aren’t stacking as many buffs. That 1 or 2 extra turns it takes to clear the node isn’t a big deal, and if it’s a dealbreaker why even play the game?

If anything this isn’t enough - it doesn’t change mode of play, just forces you to 3t with a ST stack instead.

The hardest event nodes are always scaled to event CEs, 90+ in Imaginary Scramble that will be coming to NA for example. Without a dmaage CE tuning will be lower.

4 Likes

Christmas 2 is the closest example and it got scaled down. Only raids still have it. For them to stay requires positive metrics from this event.

90+ stayed because they ended up not too hard. 90++ should stay where they are doable. That is the good outcome.

Ah, so less like protea levels and more like Christmas salter levels. Gotcha.

2 Likes

Early 90+ is harder than later 90+ tbh. There’s also nothing like the Vegas Millionaire Fever 90+ again.

3 Likes

Imo they could scale the HP up as much as they can as long as they also scale the rewards up proportionally.

4 Likes

I for one look forward to some Saito looping

Just need to get him. He’s an SR how hard could that be amirite

12 Likes

The gatcha will remember that…

4 Likes

They didn’t implement SR pity because you’ll have him by 330 rolls right?

2 Likes

Is he the one on upcoming Heian-Kyo or GudaGuda?

Guda

1 Like

look at Plushie’s Kriemhild rolls

6 Likes

/s

1 Like