New accounts these days are terrifying

Recently I decided to make an alt account for the express purpose to try and save on my main account. Specifically to avoid summoning for Severa on my main. So a goal I had was to just summon for Severa and see what happens.
I didn’t think it was possible but…

I am happy over this, she is one of my favorites, especially since my main account got nothing at all.
And I was more surprised that I got a lot of 4 star special units, 15 in total

It’s a bit sad that I got way more four star specials here than the 4 I got on my main. :feh_berniebulli:
3 Horse chroms was pretty weird as well
Got some decent pity breakers too

And I still haven’t even fully got all of the lunatic orbs and a lot of the side orbs. :feh_corrinmug:
Overall pretty nice start to my alt lol.

20 Likes

Did you start an alt on a second device or is there a way to have two accounts on th same device?

6 Likes

I made this alt on my laptop using bluestacks.
My main is on my phone.
There are ways to have multiple accounts on the same phone but they are either too long to really be effective or are too complicated for me.

4 Likes

Two accounts on one device:

Make 2nd Nintendo account.

Uninstall game.

Reinstall.

Choose Nintendo account.

Download game.

To switch accounts:

Uninstall.

Reinstall.

Choose other account.

Download.

It’s tedious… I have an alt floating around out there from like a year ago but I never went far with it. Going through challenges for orbs is difficult without a plethora of units to choose from.

5 Likes

Iirc, there was someone who said you could run two different accounts on the same device using Samsung’s Secure Folder option but I’m not 100% sure. I’ll try it once I’m free from work

3 Likes

Nice ! Let me have them Chroms,Owains and Byleth for merge

1 Like

Ok, so I’m back and it is for sure possible to run two different accounts on the same device.

At least on a Samsung device (not sure if other Android’s can, but you could always try since Samsung Secure Folder is on the Play Store :feh_myrrhthink: )

5 Likes

Make the alt a friend to your main and use it in brigades and allegiences.

2 Likes

I mean I already had when I first made the account.
20210414_230105

6 Likes

It’s actually not too hard to do. I wanted to start an alt, so I did some googling.

Easiest way is just to make a second account on your phone, which is apparently something you can do on android. I can post a screenshot if people are curious.

I tried using some apps, but they didn’t work, so I ended up using this. Actually works really well and is very simple to implement.

2 Likes

Can i get a SSeal on my new account from past TT+?

I think you can make most if not all of them in the forge?

4 Likes

I did this last year where I started a new account to host a rival bromains thing, on the side I collected as many f2p orbs as I could and by Christmas I had enough orbs to get a +10 WBernie and a +10 OGBernie. I think I was at something around 2.3k orbs when the banner rolled around.

2 Likes

On my Motorola cell phone, you can make two users or more. I stopped running with my alt account because I installed Lol. But I think Motorola and others have more than one user.

2 Likes

Speaking of this, I have my account(s) on Apple iOS, but have been thinking of switching to an Android phone. Actually, FEH is the only thing preventing me from making the switch, since I don’t want to lose my years of progress and unit building.

Does anyone know of a way around this, where you can keep your FEH account active while switching platforms?

Link it to a nintendo account, or facebook, or any of the link account options they let you use. Not sure which ones FEH has, other than Nintendo

1 Like

:O how many orbs fired at the banner?

1 Like

Somewhere around 1000-1200 orbs

1 Like

1 in 10. You hit a winner there

Put another way, 500-700 orbs below expectation.

3 Likes