New balance patch bois

https://m-page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/7272106

And its looking pretty spicy

4 Likes

Also SotH is back in the meta bois

1 Like

Seems like a pretty solid patch
Violet is gonna be gutted when in the AI’s hands though, unless they make some changes to how the computer uses him.

1 Like

Yo wtf Hold, I didnt knew you played E7, how you doing buddy

2 Likes

I’m doing well man, thanks for asking, a lot has changed in the past like two years. I’ve been with this game for a while tho lmao. My old acc was a year 1 account, but I lost it and started fresh a few months ago when I redownloaded.

2 Likes

dope glad everything is going well I guess :catdance:
aight seems like we got a new member in the communtiy then :catknife:
its not really active I think we’re like 5 or 6 peeps on here sometimes, but you can ask stuff or something like that if ya wanna, its pretty dead so we can do whatever we want hehehehe :catdestroy:

3 Likes

Lmao I’m glad to be here. Yo add me in-game tho, my username’s Carigobar.
I don’t understand why I made it that either.

1 Like

Are you Global

Yeah. Are you on a different server?

1 Like

yeah ■■■■ me I didnt knew everyone was on Global, Im on EU :catdestroy:

1 Like

Damn that sucks. I thought switching servers was possible though?

1 Like

nah sadly, I already asked if it was possible, I was thinking about making a 2nd Global acc, but I dont think I got much time to farm up on 2 accs

1 Like

Yeah two accounts is way too much grinding.
Do you not have this button though?

1 Like

yeye, but when you “choose” a server you get logged out of your current account and you start a new one on the chosen server basically

1 Like

I see that makes sense, dang that’s unfortunate

1 Like

yeah sadly, I read a bit and its most likely not possible because of arena in the different servers I dunno :catlie:

1 Like

It is kinda odd how arena ranking is though. Normal arena is local to your server, but RTA has cross-server rankings
Yo I forgot to ask, how’ve you been doing dude? It’s been a long time.

1 Like

Ah you know the usual, work, sleep, crippling gambling addiction that will at some point get me in deep debt and playing a bit of FEH and E7 :catdance:

1 Like

Lmao that’s how they get ya. Ngl unless you’re a super whale tho, the E7 experience prolly won’t be any different if you spend or not, but that’s just cause f2p is pretty nice. Like bro the $ > Mystic Medal conversion is trash.

1 Like

I’ll soon find out since I’m gonna try to get Straze after ML Kawerik broke :catdestroy:

1 Like