New balance patch bois

Good luck with that man, you’re gonna need it
I’m just saving my mystics rn for either ml charles or whenever spez reruns, I’ve yet to decide

1 Like

I’ll need it badly since Kawerik cost me like 4k and I only got 1.6k rn, but atleast we gonna get some next week so maybe I’m lucky :catdance:
I just want one of this man, I need him :catburn:

1 Like

Yeaa the 700 burst they’re giving us is pretty huge. The rewards they’re giving in apology for the collab are pretty good overall

1 Like

at this point I couldnt care less about the collab, just give me my Straze and let me in peace one shot FCCs or G!Purgs for all I care :catdestroy:

2 Likes

Amen
Good luck pulling for him, cause it’s gonna cost ya way too much $ to hit pity if not

1 Like

I hope for my sanity that ML Charles doesnt drop soon after Straze or else Im beyond ■■■■■■

1 Like

Same with the collab, im glad it’s taking them longer to work it out otherwise we wouldn’t have had a chance to get one of the few characters the E7 community actually wants :beers: + abit of free mystics to obtain him too

2 Likes

ML Ken buff is weird as hell

1 Like

I think its pretty good tho
Yes, Immunity runs out a little bit faster, but honestly I haven’t seen Immunity Kens in like such a long time

1 Like

I’ve seen a lot of immunity ML Ken when I tried to pushed Arena, they are either annoying or dead round 2 most of the time

1 Like

Its funny how the E7 community instantly brings it out as a really hard nerf and he’s unusable now
Sometimes the E7 community is the most whinest of all the communities

2 Likes

People just love to complain I guess, though i dunno why the E7 community is so pissy about balance changes sometimes, moreso than most of what I’ve seen elsewhere. They always cry saying the devs don’t play their own game
I dunno bout immunity ML kens, I see a few here and there but not too often. I’m not that high though, chall in arena and I don’t really touch RTA too often.

2 Likes