New Feh Theorycrafts/skills for your favorite Fire Emblem characters or ones you think would be interesting

So continuing from the title… Within reason, or without, whatever you prefer. Since this is all just hypothetical and to talk and have fun. If it’s mediocre because you want it to be accepted or more “realistic”, hey that’s cool. And if it’s game-breaking/meta-shifting, s̶h̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶, then that’s fine too. Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Like me. But hey the game is always changing, so you never know what IS will do.

Would you rather make a crappy 4☆ demote/GHB for your less-popular favorite character and have it hit the game as a powerful 5☆ so you can regret your life decisions and be sad you didn’t give them the love they deserve? Or make a cool 5☆-Exclusive hero that brings happiness to you and everyone else, whether they get into the game or not? :feh_altinawink:

So just any ideas you’ve had, or want to make in the spirit of this new post. I’m not sure when the last post like this was made, but I’m assuming it was a long while ago since I couldn’t see one in the recent topics.

I made 2 builds so far. One for Orochi from Fire Emblem if/Fates, and one for Miriel from Awakening. I have a couple others I want to do builds for, but I’ll make the post now and let everyone else share some ideas then take my time to make the other Heroes

Stats: 38/37/38/23/40

BST: 176 (Hana has 176 with 180 from one merge and a superboon, just as a reminder lol)

Moonlight - Mt: 14

Grants Atk+3. Neutralizes penalties on unit during combat. If bonus is active on unit or unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Res+4 to unit during combat. During combat, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, neutralizes effects that grant “Special cooldown charge +X” to foe, or inflict “Special cooldown charge -X” on unit, and also and also, restores 6 HP to unit and allies within 2 spaces of unit.

OR

Grants Atk+3. Neutralizes penalties on unit during combat. If bonus is active on unit or unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 to unit during combat. Neutralizes effects that grant “Special cooldown charge +X” to foe, or inflict “Special cooldown charge -X” on unit, and also and also, restores 5 HP to unit after dealing damage during combat (Triggers even if 0 damage is dealt).

(Pretend she has Atk/Res Rein and also 57 attack instead. Even for what she is and everything, I think 16 might is too high for her tome especially with those stats and that A skill. I changed it to 14. She’s still OP though :feh_rein: )

Stats: 35/41/31/27/27

BST: 161

Dying Blaze - Mt: 14

Grants Spd+3. On odd-numbered turns, or if unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+6 and neutralizes Damage Reduction etc etc. On even-numbered turns, or if foe initiates combat, grants Def/Res+6, and also grants Damage Reduction etc etc. If unit is within 2 spaces of support ally, grants cooldown charge +1 per unit’s attack and ally’s attack during combat.

I was gonna do a desperation/vantage/firesweep effect bc of the name Dying Blaze, but then I thought this was cooler and also fitting. So game-changing, I know. Moonlight is the best tome I saw on Serenesforest that isn’t an animal tome. I think she deserves better than an inheritable forgettable magic book. Fates is known for animal spirit magic too but the effects of them in Feh aren’t in my vision for her.

Orochi is a red mage as a sort of accident (I meant to do blue) but I like it more. Maybe Moonlight would be more of a blue or colorless tome thing. Idk. Red mages are strong. Being red sets her apart from Guin and Mari. But her tome has some similar effects. Moonlight also self-heals in Fates. :eyes: I thought it was fitting. Why do they both come with 3 passives? Because they are main units in their respective banners in my perfect world. And it could happen. Don’t take this from me TT

Now share your new Heroes!

And also, and also, and also (:
(Oh yeah I had this meme idea for toothpaste as a weapon with how long the descriptions have been lol, maybe that’s one more reason I made this. That would have been funny though.)

8 Likes

Well I literally just thought up a hypothetical Mythic Adult Tiki based on the Future Past DLC in Awakening after talking with some people on Discord about how neglected she is by IS compared to her younger counterpart. So good timing I guess.

Mythic Tiki: Divine Reincarnation (colorless infantry dragon)
Weapon: Awakened Breath: Grants res +3. Effective vs dragons. Unit can counter attack regardless of range. At start of combat if unit’s HP >= 25% grants atk/spd/def/res +5 to unit during combat, inflicts special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack and grants Special cooldown charge +1 to unit per attack during combat.
Special: Awakened Fang: Boosts damage by 40% of unit’s res. Restores 15 HP to unit and all allies after combat. (Healing does not stack if triggered more than once per combat. HP restored to allies even if unit’s HP reaches 0.) 2 CD.
A: Atk/res push 4
B: Dragon Wall 3
C: With Everyone!
Stats: HP/ATK/SPD/DEF/RES
40/35/38/33/37 (183 BST)

12 Likes

Alright, I tried my hand at this again, so here we go.

Marcus, from FE7 (well the art is; he’s in 6 as well)
He’s meant to be a 4* demote, so I didn’t go too crazy. As you can see, it’s mostly based around being a knight who protects Eliwood and Roy, hence WoM and Aegis.

Spear- 16 mt
Unit can counter attack regardless of foes range
(cannot be inherited)

We have DC dragon breaths in the 4* pool, and this can’t even be inherited. We also have gradivus and sigfreid in the grail pool, and they’re getting refines. I don’t think it’s OP to have a DC weapon in the 4* pool, especially if it’s a 5* locked PRF anyway (and has no other effects).
Spear is probably just one of his best weapons in FE7, and works like a javelin, or the tomahawk Dorcas has.

Next up:

Absolute chad of a unit, Oswin!

“Is that Ostian counter?” I hear you saying. Well yeah, he’s an Ostian knight…

Similar to Marcus he’s a defense based unit, but 5* exclusive so save skills.

Guardian Spear
16 Mt
If foe initiates combat, grants def/res +4 and inflicts special cooldown -1 on foe per foes attack.

The idea is to make him a powerful tank, and that’s about it. Has 185 BST, but I think that’s fine since he’s an armor.

Well I tried to at least make it a little balanced, so I hope it worked out.

3 Likes

I like it. I’m still baffled that Adult Tiki hasn’t gotten a Mythic version yet. But spacing it out may be better anyways. I love the build too. (It’s so good you ratioed me lmao)

I really should have given Push to Orochi, but it didn’t even cross my mind! I also forgot to add the BST so Imma fix that.

3 Likes

Here’s my dumb ideas I came up wiþ on my daily walks ðough im not good wiþ specific stats and i barely know how to use ðe unit builder

You mentioned orochi so heres what i þought of for her

Since shes apparently not ðat popular in japan and i like her but am a free to player have her be ðe 3-4* demote as a green infantry tome

As for stats high atk and res wiþ low spd and def and eiðer middling or low hp is ðe most accurate to how she is Fates

and as for skills she’ll get a prf weapon in “snake spirit” since shes named after snake and is wielding it in ðis here cipher card

itll have an appropiate amount of might and “inflicts - 5 spd. If unit initiates combat she attacks twice”

and as for oðer skills how about iceberg, mirror strike and why not brash assault because ðe lower your expectations ðe harder to be dissapointed

Cipher is deceased so i want Niamh

She’ll likely be anoðer 5 star sword infantry ðough axe infantry could also work

Alot of her cards seem to have a sorta “do we pick option a or b (or sometimes boþ works) dealio heres an example

So stat wise have all her stats be raðer balanced but wiþ high speed cause while attack is a purely offesive stat and def and res defensive speeds good for boþ

As for ðe prf weapon she’ll have a “boundless blade/axe” which will give her +3 spd and if unit initiates combat her damage goes off ðe lower of ðe opponents def or res. If opponent initiates combat inflits atk -5 on opponent. Ðe idea being to have her be a dual phase unit who can goes from attacking to defending depending on ðe phase

And for her oðer skills for a special iceberg, bonfire or luna would be ðe most optimal, for A skill i dont þink spd/res or spd/def solo 4 exists yet but now one of ðem can providing increased survivabilty just by being by herself, for B skill spurn provides boþ increased survivability and damage, and for C skill times pulse so her her offensive specials activate more often for increased damage

Azure moon endgame spoilers

Now its time for ðe second creepiest fe final boss hegemon husk edelgard

Have her be a grand hero battle unit just like nemesis and is Beast armour cause It makes ðe most sense

For stats give her massive hp, good def and res, good to middling atk and use spd as ðe dump stat

For a prf weapon got “crest of flames power” which ðis may end up being kinda game breaking but i can dream which its effect is at ðe start of her turn of she is not wiþin 2 spaces of an enemy and is transformed deals 10 damage to ðe enemy wiþ ð least healþ just like how in ðe acual battle shes chucking crest stones from across ðe map until you get close to her where she switches to ðe stronger weapon wiþ a smaller range of 1-6 which is recreated wiþ ðe normal beast armour transformation effects

And as for oðer skills galeforce in ðe special wont ge useful at all but it recreates ðe twin crests skill for B skill chill def and C skill atk opening cause ðats ðe price you pay in being grand hero battle unit

More blade skills

For skills i want to see heavy blade and flashing blade have been around forever how about a “guarding blade” and “serene blade”

From tiers 1-3 guarding and serene blade will function identically to heavy and flashing but wiþ def or res instead of atk or spd respectively

But at tier 4 ðey differ cause while heavy and flashing give you an additional +5 damage for ðese new guarding and serene blades im þinking ðe opposite instead ðey could be flat -5 oncoming damage but if ðats over powered it could be simplified to eiðer only get ðe -5 if a defensive special activates or inflicts -5 attack on ðe opponent

Ðeres more ideas i had but ðen id be here all day so heres one for ðe 4* one for ðe 5* star one for ðe grail and two for ðe skills

5 Likes

I like both of those units. And Oswin having Ostian Counter did make me question why he’d have that lol. Having a skill that stays true to his character is pretty cool. And I agree with you on Distant Counter, it should be fine as a weapon in the 4☆ summon pool if it’s exclusive to him. How quickly you can 5☆+10 him versus a grail unit with built-in DC is about the same if you save both resources. Feathers are a little bit easier and more accessible, but even 4☆ focus units can be tough to grab 11 copies of without massive spending.

2 Likes

IS seems allergic to doing anything adult Tiki related.

3 Likes

Ironic considering the bias on tits, but I guess someone at IS has a bias for Y!Tiki

5 Likes

“ðe lower your expectations ðe harder to be dissapointed” The code to live by

Niamh is just-- so cool. I already want to summon her. That’s interesting with the cards. I don’t know much about Fire Emblem Cipher apart from art that people share and talk about. I own zero cards and I’ve never played. They’re really cool though. And I like that they make it into Feh (or even Shadows of Valentia DLC, Yuzu and Shayde, two of my favorite characters who I wouldn’t mind seeing in Feh)
Yeah… Orochi will probably get the snake spirit in Feh as a brave tome and not be a superunit like in my theorycraft haha

5 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty… questionable

2 Likes

But she’s the version from the original, so 🤷

2 Likes

I wouldn’t immediately think that way if that’s what you’re implying. All her alts are tame, but it’s really annoying. Although you do make an interesting case regarding the preference to dragon lolis. There is no ■■■■■■■ reason why little loli tiki should’ve been the lead in the tiki+ninian harmonic duo

5 Likes

:joy: Exactly. That isn’t usually my first thought, though. But it does exist as a thing, which a lot of people may like for less pure reasons. I mainly said that cause I thought Resplendent Lucy. I didn’t wanna derail this by bringing that up though. Maybe it’s too late. I’m gonna post a couple more builds so maybe that’ll help.

3 Likes

The bigger problem is Nowi’s entire existence and design.

She is a great character and has a fun personality, but…holy shit that design

3 Likes

I can’t complain too much though. Just wish Nagi, Idunn, Seiros, etc. would get more love as the older dragon ladies. In fact, can we get an old dragon man in FEH that isn’t Bantu? I guess we have Dheginsea, but that form is seasonal.

2 Likes

I don’t think there are any old dragon men other than those two.

Well there’s Yan, I guess, but he actually looks pretty young.

3 Likes

Orochi is one my most wanted units so I’ve one for her too.

Snake Spirit, Mt 10
Inflicts Spd-5. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice. If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Res+5 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.

She has pretty good Atk/Res in Fates so min/max it and give her an interesting spirit scroll. Time’s Pulse is there representing her diviner class, someone who sees through time.

And also the long overdue axe wielding Charlotte.

Berserker Axe
Grants Atk+3. Grants Atk/Spd +6 to allies within 2 spaces. If no allies within 2 spaces, grants Atk/Spd +6 and special cooldown +1 per unit’s attack to unit during combat.

Helpless damsel around others, ripping enemies to pieces when alone. Also powercreeping Hilda’s Freikugel given how much time has passed.

2 Likes

I also never played and dont own no cards which is kinda why i want ðem in feh ðough especially randal shade and niamh cause ðeyre hot

3 Likes

I can’t even say how much fun I had making this Hero and thinking about it and figuring out what to do with her. I present to you… Yuzu!

Stats: HP/Atk/Spd/Def/Res

39/40/39/32/24

BST: 174

Violet Blade: Mt 16
Grants Atk/Spd+2. At start of combat, if unit’s HP ≥ 25%, grants Atk/Spd+6, and also neutralizes effects that guarantee foe’s follow-up attacks and effects that prevent unit’s follow-up attacks during combat. If unit’s HP ≤ 90%, any weapon triangle affinity granted by unit’s skills is negated, and also if affinity disadvantage exists, weapon triangle affinity granted by foe’s skills is reversed.

Special: Soul Breaker: Boosts DMG by 30% of unit’s Spd and inflicts Deep Wounds on target and foes within 2 spaces of foe after combat. Cooldown: 2

OR

Special: Soul Breaker: Boosts DMG by 30% of unit’s Spd and disables non-Special skills that “reduce damage by X%.” Cooldown: 2

Shield of the Powerless: At start of turn, if any units with HP ≥ unit’s HP+3 have HP < 100%, grants [Protection] to those units. Inflicts Spd/Def-4 on foe and neutralizes foe’s bonuses to Atk/Spd (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.

Protection: During Enemy Phase, grants Spd/Def/Res+5 to unit during combat, and also neutralizes opponent’s skills that grant “Effective against X Weapon Type” or “Effective against X Movement Type”. [That turn only. Does not stack. How would that stack? xD]

Shield pic from L!Marth to use. That helps with the aesthetic.
So… I have many reasons for my choices.
This can be a good reference if your interested, but I’ll also add some quotes and comment some pictures and ss if anyone cares?
https://wiki.serenesforest.net/index.php/Yuzu_(Cipher)

Martial Arts Master

I went with her title due to her aiming to master different weapons, classes and martial arts in her Cipher cards. She uses the bow, axe and even magic in some of them. She’s worn heavy armor (a sword armor alt would be cool) and rode a horse, and can become a ninja. Really a versatile girl.

I chose the sword and this specific art because she uses that in most of her art and stuff. I could have used any of them tbh.

“And how many sword thrusts do you practice per day? One hundred? One thousand? It matters not, for it could never surpass the number that I execute!”

“In the parlance of my kin, the right hand is our reins-hand, and the left, our bow-hand. Wielding a bow from horseback is second nature to us.”

“My brother awaits me at the very end of the warrior’s path… Of that much, I am certain.”

She is really just a true warrior who wants to perfect herself. It raises her survival rate to the highest level

stuff

(I didn’t see her state anything like that even if it’s a given, so I separated that part).

Violet Blade

This weapon name is straight from her title on one card. The color purple and violet are used frequently in titles, skills, etc. I wanted her name to be different, so that’s why I chose it for her blade instead. I also could have gone with Master of Arms or something since it technically isn’t taken either. and she is a Master of Arms and many methods of fighting. I like Martial Arts Master more, though. She mentions both in her quotes. The Martial Arts title isn’t taken yet either.

Violet Blade pt.2, reasoning

I gave her some different stat boosts. And I wanted to find a good middle ground. It’s always a plus 3 to one stat, or minus 2-5 speed for varying brave effects. Or with the Ninja Katana, it’s +4 Spd and -4 Def/Res. Then the newer Goddess Axe gives +5 Def and -5 Spd/Res with a brave effect. Ayra also got +3 Atk AND +3 Spd in her new refine. But that’s a refine and she’s an older unit.
I know some people would be upset if a new unit didn’t get the same treatment and just the +2 Atk/Spd, when someone else has gotten it and they’re an old unit. The opposite is true in people being upset that just because one unit got it, it’s being given out like a bargain sale now, rendering Ayra less unique and more obsolete. It’s inevitable to have one or the other, so I gave her the dual +2. She also uses the stat boost well because it’s offensive (plus speed-defensive).
The triangle advantage nullification part, is because of her pure weapon mastery and overall just to be like a colorless hell monster (w/o being colorless. Virtually a colorless sword unit that some weirdos want in the game. Not judging.) and shake the meta. But I think putting it at under 90% is a good niche so it’s not always active. If you need red
adv. for like that first strike or something, you can strategize around it. And you want to give her a Push skill or even Fury 4. I know it’s gimmicky along with another couple skills of hers, but I hope it’s forgivable and seems cool enough and something they’d put in the game eventually? She deserves it! She’s worked so hard!

Soul Breaker

Her unique special is a skill she has as a Cipher and I had trouble deciding between it and Violet Flashwind. But anyway.

It goes off of her speed and I think it’s balanced enough. Larcei and Shannan’s specials get 40% Speed with nothing else. Yuzu’s SB is 30% with an effect that adds no extra base damage, but does usually improve damage output.
Alm’s Lunar Flash has 20% Speed plus lowering the foe’s defenses by 20% for extra damage. That adds some decent extra damage with the mini moonbow. To hammer it in further, compared to that, Yuzu is only getting 10% more than that, with the DR counter. I think that effect is the equivalent of 10 to max 15%. But she’d be generation(s) newer than them so it’s not that uncalled for.
Then Deadeye from Shion doubles damage and has the damage reduction neutralization, but it’s inheritable unlike the others, so Soul Breaker has to be stronger than that or it’s gonna be the next Ruptured Sky it it’s only 20% (but that is also inheritable). I feel like 20% is too low and it’s barely or not even on the level of Lunar Flash at that point. Yeah you’re nullifying the damage reduction, but it doesn’t matter much if your damage output isn’t quite high enough. Then you’ve got Flayn whose DR can only be nullified by Brammimond atm.
This is a good little spot for her special to be in, right?

Protection

Shield of the Powerless is one of her skills as an armor that looked cool when I was lookin for a B skill. And I knew I could make it work and be interesting. So, she kind of steals her own thunder if she has it but her hypothetical armor alt could get it, too. It’d be 1000× stronger there.
Unless this version were a legendary. In that case better luck next time lol.
Looking past the gimmicky side, I think it’s really nice and can improve your team on both offense and defense, whether you’re in arena, AR, or AA. The HP threshold with her HP not being insane at unmerged and the skill only being active during enemy phase helps balance it. But armors tend to have higher hp so she needed the +3, and will need significant investment with merges/dragonflowers if you want it to work on most armor units or bulky units in general.
The first idea I had for it was the effective countering. I like that and I’ve had the thought of that sort of thing for a long, long time. Some really good units have gotten it on their unique A skills or in their weapons. Y!Minerva, Ashnard. And one of the most broken and common units now has it in their refine. It’s also a duo skill for a few units, though only for one or two types at a time. Those aren’t situational, but only allow for one use per map.
But this is meant to protect your weaker units that may have high offenses and need this to survive a hit or a combat, or a counter after attacking. So it doesn’t need to be restricted to enemy phase units. You could still build units with it in mind and give them dual stances and/or vantage, I suppose.
If you get in a sticky situation or your hand is forced and your low-HP dancer/healer is forced to take a hit, it may change whether or not they survive. It isn’t meant for strong bulky armors. Hence her stat allocation and the hp effect. And it still isn’t a huge enough stat boost that your units are now invincible.
Finally, it can help you combat two of the most terrifying units with weapon effectiveness, which I’m sure everyone’s mind went to when they’d read the Protecc description: Young Caeda, and Guinevere. This is the answer to that. Even Dragonslasher or the weird and uncommon unrefined Poison Dart. (Hero Battle Maps) You can tell I put a lot of thought into this. wink wink
And it helps her out too because of the odd almost double lull skill. Lowering spd and def by 4 is really useful, and pairing that with the atk spd bonus abra-kadabra is gonna be the most helpful for her. Defense bonuses are the least common, and the least problematic out of the three for good ol’ Yuzu. I think if this existed as an inheritable effect for a Lull, everyone would be on it. It changes the meta.

Yuzu is just so absolutely amazing, and a master. So, honestly she could be either a classic superunit or a Legendary hero (and superunit). I made this whole thing while keeping that in mind. I think it would justify her entire build and unique goodies that much more if she were a Legendary. But there are plenty of non-Legendary units who are legendary enough in their own right. She’d fall into that category and be welcomed. I think she’s on that path with how the Cipher is lookin. I like her being a powerhouse in almost every facet on this theorycraft, but it’s probably true that’s a bit outside of realistic expectations. It was a joy to make either way.

Okay I’m done. Sigh That was a lot of writing for one freakin unit. I hope I don’t need to explain any further. Sorry it is so long. Just looking at the unit itself and skills may be good enough for some people idk. And most questions can be answered by reading the rest of it. Aaaand…

I have taken even more time and edited it. I hope it reads better now! I’ve also hidden most stuff so it is less cluttered. Enjoy!(: Looking at my creation, I really really want her already and even though I’ve got zero 5☆+10s, I want to +10 her so bad!!!
I’m getting there. I kinda like to fodder off units like B!Micaiah, Ninja Lyn and now B!Lysithea who’s been popping up a lot too. But that’s another story. Thanks for reading!(:

4 Likes

I just want Geoffrey from Tellius to be the demote with a prf brave lance for both phases, kinda like Lex. His banner will probably have Lucia on it as a godsword, so it fits he’d be the demote.

5 Likes