New glitch with NP subtitles and having fun with it

With the new update, there is now a glitch with NP subtitles of servants. The last line of the subtitles will linger for a long time or until the next NP is released. I am not sure if anyone else have this problem, but while I have this issue I can do some fun screenshots:

Never knew Merlin has such a fun name for his attacks.
Anyone have another fun screenshot can share too.

8 Likes

Merlin just wanna take a Nap in the Dazzling Sunshine and Feasting!

2 Likes

Have you seen it happen with other servants? The only time I’ve seen it was when I also used Tamamo cat.

1 Like

Sadly I tried again and the glitch seems to be no more.

1 Like

This happened for me quite often even before the recent update. I’m not sure what the cause is. Just happens randomly.
If it happens, it lasts throughout the whole battle and applies to all servants NP.

1 Like

time to stall out 0kp kiara once again during the se.ra.ph rerun, for this. assuming it continues to be a thing

4 Likes

It happened to me when I switched apps while playing. I needed to check an email so I switched to it. When I switched back, the game’s sounds were gone and all the NP subtitles were like that.

Not sure what causes the sounds to disappear and the subtitles to glitch, but it’s not consistent with switching apps mid-game. Sometimes I come back to it okay (even if I leave the game for half an hour) sometimes not (even if I switch back in less than a minute).

1 Like

Lol! That’s genius!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I want that!:sweat_smile:
Kiara won’t know what hit her!:smirk:

“Kiara boss fight theme song INTENSIFIES!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmm, personally I have not yet seen this happen.

If you find it too annoying, maybe you can switch subtitles off until they fix it?