New Grail Project Help

I’m looking into starting a new Grail project, but I am not too sure who I should build. The only thing I know that I want is I’d like to build a Red unit, but I am open to suggestions. The units below are who I have at +10 for reference.

6 Likes

Aversa would be a solid choice. :eyes:

Her support capabilities are great, and you seem like you could use a mage.

7 Likes

Aversa,Astram,Bartre and Itsuki are all great for reds

out of Reds,Spring Loki and Leo are actually something if you wanna look for them,also Arden and FEmp scores

5 Likes

I will HAPPILY always and FOREVER recommend Legion. His high HP makes him fun for panics, he does really well on both player and enemy phase - Legion is a good all around axe choice.

/bias rant over

Now on the actual topic, I have had a LOT of good fun with Black Knight, always a solid choice. I also enjoy using Astram from time to time, and I have also enjoyed Itsuki. Really up to who you like character wise, IMO.

2 Likes

I’d really recommend Summer Fiora, she’s an incredible Sword Flier, that can fill many roles really well.

Other good red units would probably be Astram or Aversa.

7 Likes

Itsuki is shaping up to be pretty damn solid. Good res to contend with dragons, a shocking amount of Atk and Def with his natural kit, and the statline to make him almost anything you want.

2 Likes

Join the Arden club :feh_ardenwoke:

Or the Bartre club (currently thinking of doing this build) :feh_bartre:

1 Like

Aversa or Itsuki if red

You don’t have colorless either so I’d also recommend Kronya

1 Like

You don’t have a colorless so Ethlyn.

Honestly just merge who you like the most.

Building and merging a character you actually like to be stronger is generally more worth and satisfying than a character who’s just strong.

2 Likes

I’ve thought about her or V!Silque when she gets released into the pool. The only issue is that I’ve started merging Brady a while back, but he’s been on the backburner since I haven’t pulled him in months. But the healers are units to think about.

Aversa is as ever a strong unit

But I wanna say Itsuki. He’s really good as a mixed tank and can run NCD. He should work as a good carry for light or astra, though light might be more effective because of the extra res :feh_marththink:

Oh and biased answer is Marianne look alike

Who’s Marianne lookalike?

wat

I’m asking who they are referring to when they say “Marianne lookalike”

If I had to guess, Rinea.

Ohhhh yeah that makes sense

The Black Knight is still a great red option. As stats keep inflating, Black Luna just becomes better and better.

Rinea

I exclusively refer to her as Marianne look alike

Kempf is the best because he can do it all. Tank, Galforce, distribution, disruption. He is a litteral explosion no one wants to tank even if they manage to take him down. I mean. I gota lota builds for him. Here is 3. I mostly use the first on tho.

But… Hmmm. He aint so hot till fodder. But is hot even with basic fodder. I can see why people dont wana build him tho. But he is a good horse.

mines only +9 but I do infact have all these builds :catskully:

1 Like