How would you rate Galzus’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Karin’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Mareeta’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Salem’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate this banner’s art overall?

0 voters

7 Likes

Pose polls

Which of August’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

Which of Galzus’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

Which of Karin’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

Which of Mareeta’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

Which of Salem’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

2 Likes

Favourite: I wish I could vote August, Salem and Mareeta at the same time

Least favourite: as much as it pains me to say it I don’t like Galzus’ art, especially his neutral art

2 Likes

Galzus was an insta crush since I saw him.
So hot.

Also the others are very nice, especially Mareeta and her dress.

3 Likes

Galzus looks like he’s gonna break my skull and I fuckin’ love it
Rip him as a axe unit, but I guess I don’t have enough sword units already ahahaha… elp :catlie:

3 Likes

gonna be honest all the art here is good or at least serviceable, artists did what they could with the designs they were given.

4 Likes

August. Suzuki :clap: Rika :clap: is :clap: goated. Stop giving me remake hope, game.

Galzus. I’m not sure how to feel about it. He gained muscle and lost age in equal proportion compared to his OG art. If they wanted to modernize his design, I get it, but it’s a bit jarring

Karin. Cute, but I can’t help but fixate on her artist. Zelot’s kit and Juno’s look. Is there some Outrealms shenanigans we don’t know about here?

Mareeta. Nice reference to Shannan with her outfit. Maybe it could have used more folds in it like his since her chest area looks more like molded material, but that’s not Asatani Tomoyo’s style and it’s not that bad; just a thought. I love the accents on her cape and the gold on her outfit’s lower half, but the rest makes it look very busy.

Salem. URAMESHI!

5 Likes

I love Salem
And I like yoneko
So it’s a win

4 Likes

Not sure yet on the poses. But I voted Mareeta as my favorite. As I said, Godlike. And none of them are really bad imo so I voted none on the second.
At first I was like, how did you already see the poses for them all? :joy: But I looked it up and found it on the Japanese site 4gamer, haha. So I’m lookin at em now. I didn’t know they had access to these early. But I do see a lot of the official art for Feh on different art sites sometimes

After looking, I went with damaged for August and Galzus, then Special for Karin. I really really like Mareeta’s Attack Pose, especially with the Special effects, it’s so cool!!! But I have to go with her standing pose because I stan Mareeta and it’s only natural that’d be my favorite. It’s the same for normal Mareeta.
I mean just look at her :heart::heart:

~

But man… the more I look at her, the more I love her [art], gods the dress looks so grand, all that detail, it’s one of the most luxurious outfits in Feh, it’s practical and looks comfortable on top of it all. Well-deserved, I say.

It’s art like this that makes me feel… bad, for lack of a better word, that I can only see a portion of the art rather than the full thing. In Japanese, it’d be accurate to say それはざんめん( sore wa zanmen) Or “that’s too bad” I guess? it gets translated that way often. Anyway lol.
I get a glimpse of Mareeta’s special art in all its glory when she activates it, which should be frequently. There’s that.

4gamer apparently doesn’t have Salem’s art so I can’t vote on that one

3 Likes

Their Meet the Heroes pages are all up with the art

2 Likes

Oh- duh. I just never go to look at that, so I’ve pretty much forgotten about it. Thanks ^^’

Neutral Salem fr sure

4 Likes

Salem be looking like a snacc tho…

1 Like

No art I really disliked at all, Mareeta’s is my favorite but Salem is a runner-up, altho he’s not any more proficient with fire than with other anima elements so the fire in his special art is kind of an odd pick Imo, should’ve been dark magic like [Yotsmung] or some darkness effects. Ah well he looks great anyway.

Overall I liked the most the normal poses but in August’s case I think the attack one is the better looking one personally. :feh_eirikathink:

3 Likes