I know I’m a bit late, but :feh_legion_miso:
I didn’t see this one yet so I’m shamelessly stealing it! :fgo_gamerjeanne:

Reginn

Selena

Duessel

Natasha

Caellach

Knoll

Sorry about the mess with the backgrounds, GP doesn’t like png sometimes :fgo_gudako:

Favorite Art(s)

• All of them
  • Reginn
  • Selena
  • Duessel
  • Natasha
  • Caellach
  • Knoll
  • None of them

0 voters

Least Favorite Art(s)

• All of them
  • Reginn
  • Selena
  • Duessel
  • Natasha
  • Caellach
  • Knoll
  • None of them

0 voters

Number Rating Polls

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Reginn’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Selena’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Duessel’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Natasha’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Caellach’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Knoll’s art?

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this banner’s overall art?

0 voters

Shinx's thoughts if anyone cares

I’m pretty neutral on Reginn’s art. She has the Soleil face and her regular design outside of the mech isn’t the most exciting thing there is, but her arts inside feel a lot more expressive inside the mech, and the smoke in the damaged art is definitely a nice touch.

Selena looks regal and fluid here, better than her summer art in my opinion. It sells the character better than the summer art, and manages to incorporate some nice shading while not being too fanservice-y, my favorite of the batch

Duessel is another good one. His art is very defined, with hard lines and an excellent attention to detail on his armor. He definitely sells how powerful of a fighter he is in Sacred Stones. My one critique, though slight, is that his poses (especially the neutral one) feel a bit stiff.

Natasha is also guite good, she has really good contrast between the shadows on the folds of her dress, and I’m happy to see that her design has been kept simple, but with slight embellishments on her sleeves that don’t detract from the style of the robe.

Caellach. Where do I start? He looks powerful and muscular, as well as having (and using!) the Hero class’s shield, which I think is a nice touch. He also looks quite reminiscent of Linus, but then again that isn’t really a flaw. :fgo_gudako: His hair kinda looks plastered onto his skull in his attack arts though.

Last but certainly not least, Knoll. Another winner of this banner, his art is very faithful to his original appearance, with subtle shading of his robes and muted palette perfectly conveying his mysterious, quiet nature. His attacking and special arts make good use of the darkness effects around his tome as well, giving his attacks a suitable feel of “magic”. Overall another one of my favorites. :feh_legion_miso:

Wow, you read this?

7 Likes

Exists already

1 Like

Kill me

1 Like

This exists but I’m gonna blatantly change my vote to Reginn

I had picked Duessel before

2 Likes

Will do
:feh_royyes: :hocho:

1 Like

I’m pretty neutral to everyone’s art now that I think about it tbh. Don’t love them don’t hate them.

Just happy that Selena’s legs are slightly less long.

She’s still mommy long legs though lmao.

4 Likes

Eh it’s fine by me, you’ve added polls with 1~10 ratings, and what’s more, you’ve provided your own thoughts in a detailed way. :fgo_gudako:

As for me, my vote stands for Knoll as the best one but a runner-up would be Natasha’s.
Everyone gets 10s from me, mainly because their essences are caught so well in the artwork and I don’t find anything wrong, plus the styles are great, but I’m probably the only one slightly bothered by Reginn’s neck length on the attack/damaged artwork. :thinking:
That said, her neutral one is my favourite but I like the dynamism and the “Magitek” armor.

None I really disliked.

2 Likes

Ah yeah I noticed this too when fighting her. She kinda got a lonqu neck going on lol.

Edit: I’m too lazy to fix the quote on mobile :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Oh, the quote broke there, there was a “,” after the first “]”.

But it’s alright.

1 Like

A thread for this may already exist but on the plus side i get to see your thoughts on the arts :catdance:

2 Likes

I don’t like Reginn’s neutral at all, it just seems really boring to me, but the other ones are fantastic. I love all the other characters arts, but my one critique is damn, Natasha really needs to see some sun

Selena is my favourite (obviously) but her damage art is just perfect. The ripping cape and book look incredible and she isn’t showing her ass for no reason.

2 Likes

Just kinda restating what I said in the other one :fgo_mordredsmile: but while I do like them all, Duessel probably has my favourite. I love the style. Selena gets a special mention too

I don’t dislike any of them, but I have to say I find Natasha really bright? I guess? I dunno what exactly but something about the colours bother me but I can’t quite place it :fgo_lipburrito:

Good art overall this batch though

2 Likes

I’m sorry Reginn got an 1 from me.
Not gonna spit on people who like her, but she’s the opposite of my taste, in many ways.

1 Like

I see you. :eye:

2 Likes

I don’t like Caellach face at all, his face (and mainly his chin) have curves way to rough, it’s a bit better in his others arts but It’s way too much for me in his neutral art. His chin is also way too long compared to his OG art
A shame he doesn’t have a prf… I know if he was a waifu he would’ve got one…

A shame because I like him as a vilain, but since he don’t got prf I’m not seeing myself build another infantry medium/slow axe unit…

3 Likes