New heroes trailer is Up + Update Info

Refines

Limstella PRF Weapon:

Embla:

25 Likes

Here’s the YT for those who can’t use Twitter

14 Likes

Is it me or is Sain the most interesting unit here?

11 Likes

Ty! I wasnt sure if it was a leak because of the time :_

4 Likes

Anyways

We know most of the characters from yesterday so mostly just repeat my thoughts

It’s a fine banner, good fodder and good characters, but it’s nothing to extraordinary as it follows similar patterns but I like the character choices

I’m considering building Limstella but I’ll see with my tight Grail budget lol

8 Likes

You’re fine lol

It is early but there is an update happening soon so makes sense

I just wanted to add a YT link since Twitter is picky if you don’t have an account unfortunately :fgo_bblaugh:

6 Likes

I’m just gonna go for free florina or letizia and otherwise skip. Hope y’all get who you want tho

8 Likes

yeah I’ll probably just use my free summons on Florina to see if I can get a floret

5 Likes

Should we put the Update stuff here too to condense everything or make a separate thread?

4 Likes

Its cool for me! i know there is a way to let everyone edit the op but i dont know how to do it tho 🥲

5 Likes

At the bottom of the OP there should be a wrench symbol, clicking that makes it a wiki :eyes:

4 Likes

when the violin kicks in for letizia :feh_lilithpray:

6 Likes

Aaaaa TY!

3 Likes

Flora: Felicia but 2 range

Naesala: well deserved Spd stacking

Velouria: I AM SPEEEEED!!

Berkut: Hrid but minus the penalties and infliction stacking (aka shafted)

Ranulf: unique but… Is it good?

15 Likes

Well I’m iffy on Ranulf’s. I was really hoping that they’d make him more support oriented instead of making him just flat out offensive in nature. Still a good refine, but definitely wasn’t what I was expecting.

8 Likes

theres so much text aaaAAA

8 Likes

AHHHHHHHH!!!

FUUUUUCK YEESSSS!!!

17 Likes

Velouria Good

Can’t wait to actually use mine again lol :fgo_bblaugh:

6 Likes

My god Naesala got a very big buff, the refine has everything he needed. Ranulf is weird and im kinda sad he doesnt get more support stuff, but flat out 15 damage sounds nice enough

10 Likes

25 Likes