New Player Here!Asking for advice

I’ve only played for 20 days and i already finished camelot so is who do i upgrade on my ssrs cause i already have upgraded a bunch lower rarity servants

4 Likes

For me I’d recommend to max asc Enkidu since he could help you against Tiamatt in Babylonia.

But to be honest, all of your SSR are good so might as well max asc them all.
And also, welcome!

1 Like

First, welcome to the community
Second, all of them, i recommed Bryn first, then Napoleón, then Jack, then Enkidu, after that you can level Sigurd or Jeanne if you want

1 Like

I recommend mash and janne first.
Those 2 have a couple of very good point.
First, as they are both general defensive support, if you pick the right dps servant to team up from the support list, you can basically clear anything in the game.

Second, mash require very little investments for high resoult. Her skill are very cheap to max out, and very powerful.
Janne on the other end, do not need to level her skills at all. Even at 1/1/1 she is fine.

Leveling your dps servant is fine, but the highest return for investments are those 2.
After them, I would say jack, then Napoleon, then Bryn.

Enkidu is nice, but he kind of need more then Bryn to shine.
And she is beautiful.

3 Likes

Welcome to Fgo! Wow! What a line up, 6 SSR in just 20 days.

I would have recommended Napoleon but he needs Mystic gunpowder which is only available in Lost Belt.

Jack is your best SSR right now, even though she is launch servant, she is brokenly OP and can kill easily any rider even without her niche which is female trait. I will put Jack as first priority.

5 Likes

Hi there! In my opinión i will upgrade Jeanne, Napoleón or Jack, Sigurd, Bryn and enkidu. Jeanne is a great defensive support than gonna carry you someway. Napoleón gonna help you clean fast all the areas cuz AOE more efectively than a ST so you gonna go faster in farming and cleaning Stages. Sigurd without critics is not too much help, so napoleon can help you to provide him with stars, but jack can do that too and in a whole different level than Napoleón. Bryn can help you givin Sigurd the stars absortion he needs so he can make use of the stars from Napoleón or jack. Enkidu is pretty selfsustained so you may left him last, Bryn can help you been your lancer and semi support. Enkidu its great cuz he can evade, good star and NP generation but dont help too much in a team when you compared with the composition you can make with Jeanne Napoleón and a friend Merlin or Jeanne Napoleón Bryn. Anyway, Jeanne Most use is in hard contain cuz in regular battles you dont gonna Use her NP too much and her skills sucks. Probably you gonna use more frequently Jack Something Merlin cuz Merlin is you best choice alone side with Waver cuz your servant been mostly buster and has good sinergy with him, like Sigurd and Bryn.

Edit: Napoleon gonna be impossible to ascend without gunpowder we received some in the GUDAGUDA 3 and maybe we gonna get some more in future events

1 Like

The other people already gave good advice just wanted to ask if I can borrow some of your Gacha luck please. XD

2 Likes

Sure man!

1 Like

Mash 10/10/10 and Jack 8/8/8 or better. Euryale also. Jack kills women, Euryale kills men, Robin Hood nukes. Cu survives. Get Heracles asap.

1 Like

Damn only 20 days
images (1)

Obviously I have nothing more to contribute

5 Likes

nah. you’ve contributed the most here.

2 Likes

All
of
them.
All
of