New Project: Summoner Duels Tier List

Tier List Updated. You can check both tiers here. We are also working on explanations for at least the Tier 0 and Tier 1 units.

Unrestricted

Book 3 Under

8 Likes

wait BK and Zelgs are T2? WOAH oke that’s cool tho

4 Likes

In all seriousness I prefer Ninjorrin to B!Micaiah, but that’s probably just me.

DuoMyrrh bump to T1 since there are only 2 dragonslayers in T1 and 2 (one being Nagi who won’t be attacking her) and with L!Eliwood support she’s almost impossible to take down (at +10) without sacrificing at least one unit.

6 Likes

Also before someone post it:

3 Likes

Looking at the units in T1, I can confirm that this mode is going to be an absolute shit show that isn’t going to be fun to play (and may very well be the antithesis of fun) and something that I have no interest in playing.

16 Likes

Eyy nice my team averages out to tier 3 :feh_flaynfire:

2 Likes

Let’s see…

I have one in t1, one in t3, and everyone else in t5.

2 Likes

Can I ask what are the builds on Gustav/Surge/Arden to make them tier 1? BEirika seems to be everywhere, and she can wipe the floor with them. I’m guessing Hardy Fighter?

1 Like

That portrait of Ash is purely awesome :feh_faewow:

4 Likes

Depends on the investment. I have an Arden of all things my B!Eirka couldn’t kill in AR. Even with color advantage and atk/def solo seal, she still died to him. (Granted my Eirika was +0, but the point still stands about respective investment)

That’s a fat tier 5.

3 Likes

I know they work in AR. I use them there. But SD is a different monster. There’s a lot less support for tanks and BEirika players know how to play around them (or should). That’s why I wonder if there’s a special build they were testing.

1 Like

So is every unit on this tier list? If not I’m assuming the ones that aren’t are completely unviable.

Literally half the game is bottom tier lmaoooo

7 Likes

I don’t think B!Camilla is tier 5, she is way better than most healers on that tier and personally I think her prf weapon is more useful than B!Fjorm in SD or the armor healers.

3 Likes

I don’t see how B!Micaiah is better than Ninjorrin in this mode.
At least I didn’t meet many that were actually threatening. Unlike Ninjorrins.

Also, my entire team is in T1 :D I’m sorry for being the super cancer guy…

6 Likes

Okay, now that pre book 3 isn’t a thing, my team is a mix of t1 and t3 units with no in between.

To hold your own in summoner duel: canto, brave, save, dance, extra movement, eirika.

2 Likes

A list of builds can be found here

They are Near Save units, so the average Near Save builds works (Bonfire/Ignis spam), however Hardy Fighter is usually better because in SD, your opponent won’t attack if they die, so you prioritize bulk instead of damage.

Some units needs other options if they want to deal with other meta-units. For example, Arden needs Svalinn Shield if BEirika is a priority, or Mystic Boost if Reginn is a priority.

3 Likes