New Project: Summoner Duels Tier List

After those tweets

we decided to elaborate our first Tier List article with a proper explanation about those ratings, and some other people in Reddit were asking about an explanation anyways.
You can read the article here:

6 Likes

The list seems good and the reasoning behind Ferdinand seems fair. SSonya is too good to ignore.

I think it has been said elsewhere, but LNanna and NYDagr should be 1 tier higher.

BAlm and LNanna work pretty similarly, and while BAlm works great with SSonya, LNanna’s ability to bypass DR shouldn’t be underestimated. They should be in the same tier IMHO.

NYDagr is similar to SSonya in that she enables new strategies. Both are also good at dealing with BHectors.

I would also say that LEliwood needs to be higher. He is the key piece in one of the common SD archtypes (Raid Boss/Vantage strats).

3 Likes

We already discussed those units. We are promoting them for the next update (hopefully during this week).
Additionally, we are currently working on the Book 3 under version of the Tier List.

3 Likes

Here it is, the Book 3 Under version of the Tier List. We are using a new format because people on twitter can’t use their common sense.

5 Likes

I tried to use BIke in book 3 prior and he died too easily for my liking. What’s the build you are testing to consider him tier 0?

6 Likes

Something like this supported by a far save.

Urvan’s bullshit DR honestly lets him use whatever build you’d like because without Deadeye or Lethality, he’s not going to die in one round, period.

But of course, this is comparing equal levels of investment. A +0 Bike will die to a +10/15/SS L!Eirika all day long.

5 Likes

Because Reddit really likes this comparison, this is a spoiler about what is gonna happen in the next update (most likely):

And unrelated, but imo that also applies to Arena and AR, not just SD.

3 Likes

Tier List Updated. You can check both tiers here. We are also working on explanations for at least the Tier 0 and Tier 1 units.

Unrestricted

Book 3 Under

2 Likes

You think F Rhea two full tiers above F Edelgard? I’m curious as to the strategy here, what can I take away from this?

Thanks for your hard work, btw

The main difference between FEdel and FRhea is that:

• Her damage output is much higher, even using Hardy Fighter. This is extremely important as a Far Save unit as she can tank and kill Chrobin, meanwhile he survives against FEdel.
  • As a Near Saver, she is a direct upgrade to FEdel with a stronger DR skill with better healing, but most importantly, she is Windsweep proof, which means she is not instant dying against BAlm even after Effectiveness Damage.

6 Likes

Speaking about armored dragons and windsweep proof
:feh_nekoduma:

I’m actually thrilled as to why he’s T1 (above F!Rhea even) and I wanna know his bet set so I can use him lol.

2 Likes

They are sorted alphabetically but the idea is similar to Rhea, except you support him with SSonya and LHector/Rafiel/Chrobin (mainly Chrobin) and go for Miracle

Important, Duma wins the Atk check unless Chrobin uses Fury 3(4) or Life and Death, and it forces Chrobin to not use Grand Strategy as it reduces his visible Atk

4 Likes

It seems the mass duel sim hasn’t updated Fell Breath’s refine yet but its always nice to see an underrated unit clash out against the cancerous powercreep units and give them a run for their money.

Thanks for your work!

6 Likes

Far from useless now. Storm, draggins wrath, and breath seal means he can hit with double damage. I don’t have the fodder for it, but I’d love to see how many units he one shots like that.

5 Likes

Yall gunna tier rein in 3 to huh.

No its. 4
In summoner duels?

Fight me. Ill whip out my thunder cock and make you all learn a hardt lesson.

Edit: yall. Honestly dont actually play this damn game do you.

Heres some constructive criticism for you. Leif is tier 4 despite being a vantage

Forget it. I’ll just make my own damn list you peanuts

8 Likes

:feh_popcorrin:

8 Likes

I can attest Duma’s refine made him extremely solid in his role of taking a hit and hitting back hard.

He’s gonna be a solid near save tank once I get Dragon’s Wrath 3 for him.

And Upheaval+ is good for Kronya set ups since healing is rare in SD so he’s flexible in some roles for me.

Duma has always been a sleeper powerhouse.

3 Likes

Please do.

I actually really wanna see that.

6 Likes

Also we forgot to add Medeus to the list. He was ranked as T2

3 Likes

addtext_com_MTUwNDM0MTE4MjY~2

Ill make a serious one later. For now, heres my book 2 and under.

8 Likes