New refines Dec 2021

Yo Beast refines nice

30 Likes

Loki baby!! Stall ploy incoming (y’all remember that skill? that available on like… one unit on a seasonal banner lmao)
and even better one step closer to Mikoto refine hopefully

Happy for everyone here, they all really need it.

EDIT: Oh yeah. Canas got skipped again huh. rip. RIP to his fans.

19 Likes

They really just straight up said fuck Canas

I hate this

13 Likes

I mean he was just going to get an Prf Owl tome anyways

2 Likes

Holy!! Nailah is getting a refine!

Yeah she aged a bit, depending on the refine I’ll see what kind of skills are good for best wolf girl.

14 Likes

Not the point

3 Likes

I mean, it’s not like this was the first time they’ve skipped over a unit, and im sure this won’t be the last, but they always go back to the unit they skipped eventually

3 Likes

Nailah since release only has come home TWO times, and one of them was given to Brave Ike (at least it was worth it). I hope she receives a good refine and that I can manage to free summon her. Or Summer Tiki, if her refine is good.

Adult Tiki new alt when?

10 Likes

Loki refine :eyes:

I’m keeping my expectations low but it’d be nice to be surprised.

4 Likes

Nailah huh? Hopefully we get more beasts soon, cause most of them really need it.

Anyway, other than the free units (Walhart, Libra) not sure I even have anyone from this batch.

Libra
:feh_marismile:
I hope I can build him good enough

1 Like

Summer’s Breath refine? Nice to see it

Libra refine?? Where’s @NOOOOO_PIZZAGUY at :pensive:

2 Likes

Certified banger

12 Likes

I hate how Libra isn’t getting “Bolt Axe”

3 Likes

I’m also glad about the Black Knight Theme coming to Feh. Not sure if I want to hear it permanent on the menu though.

Very fitting for Aether Raids though I think I’ll put the track there. :feh_bklul:

4 Likes

Walhart refines BOYS!
Now I just have to hope he’ll get Julius’s refine tier… which he won’t obviously, it’ll be more Frederick’s tier If I have to guess…

12 Likes

Definitely the most excited about Walhart’s refine. Big money no whammies

2 Likes

Would be cool if he gets something similar to B!Alm minus the extra movement

10 Likes

as long as his base effect goes to solo condition, up to +5 or +6 spectrum, and his refine is a nice effect, It still will be better than his base wolf berg!

4 Likes

It would be cool if he got healing when his special activates/per hit to reference him using Sol when you fight him the first time in Awakening.
or DC

5 Likes