New Refines Info

@Bow-of-Sacae

21 Likes

Well at least Jagen is gonna get it…I guess.

1 Like

Green Olwen getting a refine before Cecilia… Aight.

Everyone else needed one though, happy for them!

11 Likes

Hope he gets something that makes him different from Mathilda.

6 Likes

WT!Olwen getting a refine before regular Olwen is a real big kick to the teeth. She did not need one.

15 Likes

His res stat is the only thing that makes him interesting, so he might get something based around it. Built-in distant ward would be cool.

1 Like

Yeah, that less because of Olwen herself and because of freaking Reinhardt.

Really wish they didn’t share a prf.

9 Likes

They could always give her a different prf, kinda like what they did with Merric.

7 Likes

I like WT!Olwen, but wtf Cecilia still doesn’t have a freaking refine yet!

5 Likes

That’s true, but I don’t think IS feels like doing that anymore, at least recently, though I could be remembering wrong.

Either way, Blue Olwen needs a break poor thing.

5 Likes

OH MY GOD YES ITS HAPPENING, ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

43 Likes

Gray and Tobin! FINALLY!
Shame I still won’t use either of them anyway because, y’know, too many swordfighters.

Still nice to see them finally getting love.

13 Likes

TOBIN REFINE
TOBIN REFINE

9 Likes

Yay, I can add more units to my excel sheet

4 Likes

I’ll refine Olwen but the rest are hard passes! Still waiting for Cecilia… And then Sothe and Micaiah! :feh_micaiahsmug:

1 Like

Everyone: Tobin refine!

Me: Gray’s refine which will be shared with Tobin.

Better hope Gray’s refine is good people.

5 Likes

This just put the biggest freaking smile on my face. Just when I was about to give up hope on this game, they come in clutch with the Tobin refine.

3f9

17 Likes

Very nice choices :feh_tooobinyes:

Except WT!Olwen. Compared to the weapons of units like Shiro, Siegbert and F!Cecilia, I don’t see how a stronger Bladetome is the one that needs an upgrade :feh_tooobin:

4 Likes

Yeah…Gem Lance + Atk Tactic.

3 Likes

Ok, I’m kinda pissed that OT!Olwen is getting a refine over Cecilia now, actually.

She has a Prf Bladetome… Like how is that in anyway in need of a refine.

IS better impress me when/if Cecilia gets a refine, I don’t want another Frederick situation on our hands.

9 Likes