New Resplendent is Karla: Sword Vassal!

23 Likes

:feh_reinyes:

Don’t even have that many copies of her (I think I have…one :feh_elisad:) but nice pick. Character who needs it, and also killer refine so still holds up.

Hel though…you did that on purpose, didn’t you IS?

16 Likes

Her new art makes her look like an NPC :no_mouth:

14 Likes

Looks nice… but still no Oboro :catcry:

6 Likes

I honestly think the art is a little bit of a downgrade on her base art, particularly in the face. She certainly didn’t need the stat boost to be a good unit with that amazing sword and an excellent stat distribution.

But… hot sword lady gets another merge to +4. I’m happy.

18 Likes

15 Likes

Damn, so close, yet so far from being Mia

The art is okay. I mean, it’s not bad, but the original one was very good already. I’d rather use her base art… and still not use her I guess.

4 Likes

Not even an ounce of content for the og

25 Likes

I somehow expect Bartre or Fir to also get a Hel themed outfit soon :feh_maethink:

1 Like

I’m not a fan of the new face tbh, it doesn’t look at all like her other game versions.

Regarding the unit choice. Well, she is already sitting at +1 in my reserve barracks but it’s still a step up from the past three resplendents.

6 Likes

Fuck yeah! Always thought she’d be good for a Hel one!

21 Likes

Very good choice, but I feel this art is kind of a downgrade compared to her OG-one, mainly with the face that seem off for me.
It’s kinda sad because Hell is usualy a very nice theme (see : ELDIGAN) but here I don’t really find this.
I like the unit but FEH never gave her to me outside of one copy… (Even after around 300orbs on one of her revival banner!)

But she’ll like very much thoses stats.
A shame her prf only got null follow-up if the ennemy is almost full life

10 Likes

Mine would actually get to +7, which is a lot for a unit I haven’t even refined, but I wish Ninian or Tharja would show up already.

2 Likes

The design is great but her face is hard to look at

8 Likes

I still like Karla but I’m gonna use the OG

9 Likes

I can definitely see what people mean about the face, but personally it’s not enough to detract from the rest of the design. I still think it looks pretty good overall. Plus either way more stats :feh_ardenwoke:

12 Likes

For one sec I thought I read Karel and I was actually happy
Welp

1 Like

omg the face. xD 0/10

Rest of the artwork 10/10

5 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

that look better then the original artwork xD