New Servant Idea: Scientists

I’ve been playing for a while now and it just hit me. We should have more scientist servants and I can probably think of a few. For now, here’s one I came up with.

Dimitri Mendeleev

Caster
(5 Star/SSR)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Traits: Humanoid, Star, Male, Dragon,
Grail Atk: 16,907
Grail HP: 18,834
Cards:
[Buster] [Arts] [Arts] [Arts] [Quick]

Skill 1: Deductive Reasoning A+
“Increases own critical star absorption for 1 turn. Grants self debuff immunity for 3 turns.”

Skill 2: Chemic Charisma EX
“Boost Atk for all allies and self for 3 turns and slightly raises NP gauge for all allies and self.”

Skill 3: Future Arrangement A
“Locks the set of default Command Cards for 3 turns. Removes all debuffs on all allies and self, and significantly raises own NP gauge.”

STATS:
Strength: C+
Mana: B+
Luck: EX
Endurance: A
Agility: B
NP: A+

Noble Phantasm:
Formation of the Future [Arts]
Type: Anti-Army
“Grants Death Immunity [1 time, 3 turns], Grants Invincibility [1 time, 3 turns], and Grants Buster, Arts, and Quick card effectiveness by 10%, for 3 turns, for all allies and self.”

Default:
Known as “The father of the Periodic Table,” Mendeleev was able to arrange the periodic table, to where it accounted for elements such as Uranium and others that were later discovered in his later life and after his death. He also was credited for the introduction of the metric system to the former Russian Empire, was a university professor, and has changed how scientists of his time would look and view the periodic table, in the future.

Here in Chaldea, he is a wise, yet boisterous servant, eager to venture into the unknown world of chemistry and science.

Bond 1:
Height/Weight: 183cm, 78kg
Source: Russia
Origin: Europe
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
He is baffled and amazed that there’s an element named after him. “Do I deserve such praise? I wonder what it’s properties are like.”

Bond 2:
“From a presentation that he made to the Russian Chemical Society, here’s how he arranged the elements:

• The elements, if arranged according to their atomic weight, exhibit an apparent periodicity of properties.
  • Elements which are similar regarding their chemical properties either have similar atomic weights, or have their atomic weights increasing regularly.
  • The arrangement of the elements in groups of elements in the order of their atomic weights corresponds to their so-called valencies, as well as, to some extent, to their distinctive chemical properties; as is apparent among other series in that of Li, Be, B, C, N, O, and F.
  • The elements which are the most widely diffused have small atomic weights.
  • The magnitude of the atomic weight determines the character of the element, just as the magnitude of the molecule determines the character of a compound body.
  • We must expect the discovery of many yet unknown elements – for example, two elements, analogous to aluminium and silicon, whose atomic weights would be between 65 and 75.
  • The atomic weight of an element may sometimes be amended by a knowledge of those of its contiguous elements. Thus the atomic weight of tellurium must lie between 123 and 126, and cannot be 128. (Tellurium’s atomic weight is 127.6, and Mendeleev was incorrect in his assumption that atomic weight must increase with position within a period.)
  • Certain characteristic properties of elements can be foretold from their atomic weights.

Because of these guidelines that he used, this would be the framework, of the modern day periodic table.”

Bond 3:
“In his naming of the future elements, he used the prefixes of eka, dvi, and tri, which means one, two and three in Sanskrit. At the time, there were barely any books on chemistry, aside from one that he published on organic chemistry. However, he did meet up with some of Europe’s leading chemists, in which that the atomic weights and other chemical properties were clarified. “

Bond 4:
“Future Arrangement A
It is still considered a mystery as to how Mendeleev was accurately able to predict the future placement of elements that were discovered after his death, and also proved to be correct with the placement of Gallium and Germanium to be properly added to the periodic table. His educated guesses on the valences and atomic weights of elements were proven to be incredibly accurate, or at the least, very close to his guesstimate.”

Bond 5:
"Probably the more intriguing elements that he had to sort would be the Lanthanides and Actinides, because of how their inner and outer electrons are like, and other properties. He was able to have predicted the existence of the actinides, which is where Uranium is grouped. Some people dismissed his predictions, but they were most likely shocked that his predictions were proven to be correct. The 70 known elements at the time (1869), were able to had been arranged, by a scientific law he discovered: Periodic Law.”

April Fool’s: “One of Russia’s biggest enigmas. Some say that he had a time machine, to see into the future and that’s how he was able to arrange the periodic table, into the way it is today. Just don’t ask how he feels about Mendelevium, as it was once considered a taboo to name elements after living humans. He does enjoy a nice tall glass of vodka, though.”

NP Deployment:
“I saw in a dream, a table where all elements fell into place as required… Awakening, I immediately wrote it down on a piece of paper, only in one place did a correction later seem necessary. Now then, onto the Formation of the Future!”

I might do more later. Some I’m considering (there are tons of fan made versions of Einstein, but if I did one for him, he’d probably be a Ruler):

• Marie and Pierre Curie (Foreigner)
  • Enrico Fermi (Lancer)
  • Ernest Lawrence (Rider)
  • Issac Newton (Archer)
  • Lise Meitner (Assassin)
  • Yuri Oganesson (Archer)
8 Likes

Oppenheimer would be an interesting servant. Maybe Archer? His NP is literally a nuke.

1 Like

Maybe a Foreigner as he discovered strongest weapon as he faced ancient ones. We could even trace it also to his famous quote from Bhavadd Gita about him becoming Destroyer of Worlds.

2 Likes

Mary Anning from Learn with Manga would be a nice and funny addition.

There’s a thread for this stuff:

2 Likes

Ah okay. Maybe this topic could be merged onto that thread(?)

I tried looking for ones that were already made, but didn’t find that specific one.

Not a mod myself. You could try linking it or hope Flower and Dandy respond to this:

@DapperAndDandy Are you okay with merging OP into the Design thread?

@Flower_Hermit OP wants to merge this topic into the Design thread if it’s alright with Dapper.

1 Like

Yeah, absolutely. I’m not sure how that works, though.

I can do it

Do you want just the OP or should I include the replies?

2 Likes

Original post please :3 (Go, Shinx! shiny sound plays)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Servant Design Thread

Thank you @ShinxDaSphinx (Hands best poffin)

1 Like