New skills for helping navigate the labyrinth

Inb4 you foddered Edelgard to Kiria!? But Edelgard’s like the best female, just look at her winning CYL4.

Also @kakyoin01 since you’ve been one of the biggest defenders of the TMS banner.

4 Likes

Literally nobody was gonna say this

3 Likes

Were you the one that people got upset over for wanting to fodder one of the other CYL units? :thinking:

Idk :man_shrugging: I did mention on a thread that as of right now I’d pick Claude as freebie unless one of the other 3 had some really nice skills for a Tellius unit to have. Then I’d pick that one for fodder.

Approved! Was going for the same build idea myself since I only got +Def and +Res boons. Mixed bulk Kiria hopefully proves she’s the true worthy Reincarnation of Tharja. :ok_hand:

1 Like

The choice of boon was easy for me when I got 1 +def copy and the other 2 were +spd, and those 2 copies even showed up on the same circle.

1 Like

Ah. I faintly remember a thread that you were gonna fodder someone and everyone seemed to get pissed, lol.

Might have been during the old Gamepress. :thinking:

Idk, it probably happened but I don’t remember. It does sound like something that would happen though.

Maybe there was the one about considering foddering Peony for the duel to Sigrun? :thinking: Which was proven to be just dumb cause with first merge mechanics Sigrun hit exactly 170 bst, making the duel useless other than +5 hp.