New special banner?

Would do you predict the special heroes banner will be before CYL because I don’t wanna summon anymore

5 Likes

August/September is typically the time for seasonal dancers
But as to what units they are is anyone’s guess.

5 Likes

Duo dancer hype

9 Likes

Duo dancer doom

12 Likes

Wasn’t last year’s banner after CYL?

Area Dance Duo skill?

1 Like

Could be, but I hope it’s not THAT powerful

2 Likes

I think you’re right, but I can’t think of what other theme banner it might be unless they pull another one-off theme like they did with the hot springs alts.

2 Likes

Harmonized Dancer :feh_idunnstare:

2 Likes

Inb4 it’s the next Harmonized Duo cause IS didn’t want to make as busted a dancer unit.

2 Likes

I’d rather that then a Duo Dancer (no 185 bst dancer would be a blessing honestly!)

5 Likes

I’d be okay with it. I’d finally have a unit to score well in that trash mode

Predict the Special Banner? Well, if we see another dancer Banner than we might get Nyna. But ist is hard to predict anything. We usually get 1-2 new Heroes, that are not in the game jet. I do think the next duo will be harmonized. So, let´s see. Next week should be

FE5 and FE Fates. (14th - 21th)
FE 6 and FE 3H. (21th - 28th)
FE7 and FEHeroes (28th - 4 th)
FE1 and FE8 (4th- 11th)=> This is the week with the new special Heroes. So we should get a harmonized Hero from either Shadow Dragon or Sacret Stones. Could be Eirika. I have absolutely no clue <.< If we look at the rankings Eirika, Myrrh (L´arachel) or Nyna, Marth, Tiki. My guess would be Nyna, Marth or Eirika.

:feh_bylethconfused:

3 Likes

Oh, you are right. It does not seem to be consistend…

Dancing duo lene and silvia, duo skill dances everyone

1 Like

Yeah, FE5 and RD are mentioned in the notification board. So far it’s been fairly in order true but the RD and Awakening alternating that’s likely continuing until we get another Harmonized unit.

3 Likes

Seriously I hope it’s a Harmonized unit and not a Duo, cause that would mean no 185 bst for arena modes. I don’t want to see a 185 scoring dancer

2 Likes

So…
FE5
FE6
FE7
FE8

In that case it could be literally everyone…Maybe not FE8, 10 or Awakening.

1 Like

Seasonal Dancer banner will most definitely have a Harmonized Duo considering the fact that mode pretty much REQUIRES the use of a Dancer and they have a desperate need to make another to keep the mode “fresh”.

2 Likes