New Special heroes banner: Divine Harvest (Halloween 2022)

18 Likes

Nils is the TT so it looks like my wish of a fast dragon demote/TT was granted! And he’s likely a dancer too!

I really wish male Corrin was the demote tho. Even if it would’ve been his second demotion in a year. I just don’t care about Naga at all. Especially not a prf-less Naga.

15 Likes

Naga.

8 Likes

So Brave Tiki had her niche for a little over 30 days?

Yikes…

12 Likes

the fact naga looks good and is the demote hurts because now I have to pull for her on a banner I would otherwise ignore

8 Likes

Wow. F Corrin, I’m in love.

4 Likes

Rip my wallet again… HF.Corrin and Colorless demote Dragon Flier Naga… wasn’t even hoping that F.Corrin was anything other than Dragon because it was a given because apparently only Dragons are allowed for Halloween

5 Likes

NEW BREATH LETS GOOOO :feh_hridexcited:

10 Likes

:feh_nekoduma:

2 Likes

@GVader Get your Non-Yato F!Corrin alt

4 Likes

counterpoint: being an armor is overrated so B!Tiki reigns supreme

7 Likes

The fact that it’s a good mix phase Breath is also surprising since like 95% of all inherentable Breaths mostly focus on EP to be most effective

2 Likes

Someone at IS really hates Naga me thinks.

7 Likes

Ah yes.
IS decides to put my favorite dragons Duma, Mila and Naga all on a banner when I have no orbs to spare.

killmelater

5 Likes

I’ll make this one work like I did her mythic version

5 Likes

F!Corn

M!Corn

Naga

Dumila

11 Likes

IMG_20221003_230210
1vXs
My neurons when my most wanted unit is the free unit

MY BABYYYYYY

15 Likes

free crunchwrap consumer

8 Likes

#7… the only nice thing about this is a much better Blue Dragon F.Corrin, I’m just disappointed that they didn’t keep her Legendary Dragon Sprite

6 Likes

I’m tired of Dragonween every year but duo Duma + Mila is surprisingly adorable, so I’ll let it slide this one time. :fgo_ereshwoah:

13 Likes