New Summer units - summoning targets of the community

Hi,

what is your main target for the new summer banner? :smiley:

I’m too curious, for what unit(s) you’ll summon.

For me, i want Duo!Byleth for sure. Her Art is so great, and i think (ok i know it) she is very powerful :smiley:
BUT i don’t know yet, if i just want 1x Duo!Byleth or try to +10 her. :confused:

• just 1x Duo!Byleth (maybe with some merges)
  • +10 Duo!Byleth
  • just 1x S!Ingrid (maybe with some merges)
  • +10 S!Ingrid
  • just 1x S!Dorothea (maybe with some merges)
  • +10 S!Dorothea
  • just 1x S!Sylvain (maybe with some merges)
  • +10 S!Sylvain
  • Just do the free summon and skip the banner.
  • Just snipe for FODDER

0 voters

6 Likes

Maaaaybe I’ll try to +10 Sylvain as he’s one of my favorites from 3H but most likely just gonna skip this banner :feh_flaynfish:

14 Likes

I seriously cannot afford the orbs. So yeah, a skip from me. Maybe pull some orbs in the free circle for Dorothea and that’s it

13 Likes

Snipe for my THICC milf Rhea then Dorothea if no Red’s… worst case Ingrid for 3rd pick

8 Likes

Just the free summon. Maybe I try to summon all the green and blue orbs in my first circle but else? I will most likely skip this banner. @.@

4 Likes

I’m going to +10 Sylvain. (Yes with paid orbs) :feh_claudetea:

I’m pulling for Dorothea too

8 Likes

I have like… 40 orbs lol so I’m not even sure I’ll get 1 Dorothea, but I’d like to get her and maybe maybe few merges for Sylvain. I have to farm some orbs

7 Likes

Why is there no in between for +0 and +10 lol

Edit: I can’t read and I just woke up, carry on

12 Likes

This banner is a big free summon. As for the color, either green or colorless. Depends on what i get inb4 i get neither

4 Likes

Use my free summon on colorless and hope for a Dorethea.I’m saving this entire month,so I won’t be prematurely blowing my orbs on something like this.

5 Likes

My priotities go:
Guard Bearing > Ruptured Sky > demote > colorless, i guess

I may just take the full circle, unless it’s mostly/all green/colorless.

4 Likes

I love the Idea around Guard Bearing… and both my Altena and Elincia could make good use of it… but it’s on Ingrid… and I actually like Ingrid so if I do end up getting her I don’t think I’d fodder her… maybe I’ll wait till its on someone else

5 Likes

Im gonna skip but byleth or sylvain would be nice.

Maybe once its on a dsb but not on a banner i can get pitybroke on

4 Likes

How many $$$ is your limit for this Banner? :smiley:

Only one going for a +10 Dorothea. Hell yeah baby.

I guess I really am the only one who likes Dorothea that much :feh_royyes:

6 Likes

Not a lot right now since I’m getting a new phone soon and the fact that I plan to +10 B.Edelgard… so for now aiming only for a copy of Byleth/Rhea… then once they are on a double seasonal banner going to try to +10 them

3 Likes

Now i have 100 f2p orbs. Maybe i’ll buy 1-2x the big orb pack.

And after she come back, I’ll summon for her on the next banner :smiley:

now i have 3x flying Duo Units, what i want to +10. (Duo!Micaiah is at +5, Duo!Pall is at +2)

:face_vomiting:

Wish I could summon for Sylvain and Ingrid but I gotta save :feh_elisad:

3 Likes

I am aiming for Rhea/Bylass and Sylvain. I dont many orbs and i want to save for Brave Dimitri, Legendary Dimitri, and the rest of the Blue Lions - Ingrid + Caspar so i cant go to the deep end here. Ill be praying to rngesus and hoping for the best though so good luck please!

9 Likes

Generally speaking I prefer to not summon on seasonal banners.

I much prefer going for the base version of the character instead, since it’s feels more correct to do so (and it’s normally somewhat easier). And if you already have the normal hero, than the seasonal just feels redundant to me.

But this could also be because there hasn’t been any seasonals I REALLY want.

1 Like