New Summoner Duels Tier List Project Updated V2 aka No more L!Leif discussions

Tier List Updated. You can check both tiers here. We are also working on explanations for at least the Tier 0 and Tier 1 units.

3 Likes

No more L!Lief discussion…

giphy (1)

8 Likes
5 Likes

Ok, new discussion then: Y!Ike should be tier 0

His duo skill is tailor made for summoner duels, it counters a lot of powerful units in tier 0 like pre-charged Chrobin and Yuri. As well as units charged with S!Sonya’s duo skill and Hardy Fighters like B!Hector and A!Idunn. He can turn the table against teams like this and is a pretty powerful combat unit himself. A fully invested one is quite scary to face.

I could also see L!Nanna in tier 0. One of the most difficult units to tank right now, completely ignores damage reduction + canto.

Lastly, don’t really see why S!Mia is that high, she hasn’t aged that well. Her damage output is rather lacking these days.

10 Likes

Dorothea should be tier 0 smh my head
tier 1 is acceptable in reality, higher than I expected tbh

7 Likes

No more L!Leif discussion

He’s on the list so he’s open for discussion dude. I personally don’t even care about the tier list itself since I don’t even play SD, but after reading through the last thread and my memories of previous ones Rafa has made I gotta say idk why people even bother arguing with him. You can beat something over his head and it won’t matter. It doesn’t matter what evidence you present, he’s right and you’re wrong (and he won’t actually explain why, even if he thinks he does). I don’t think I’ve seen someone that stubborn before, which is saying a lot because I know I’m very stubborn. Not to mention a lot of his takes on things are pretty questionable to begin with.

10 Likes

I had to do things before work and had an hour to kill

6 Likes

Except this list was made by at least 5 people and we agreed thatleif is just not great in that role.

Additionally people that is not even involved with this list like Mask already explained LLeif issues.

Lamp, Tier double 0

11 Likes

Sonya is the best character ever. All of them. Period.

8 Likes

But Marianne should be in tier 0 though

7 Likes

Sonya is sonya tier. Idk why shes in a lowely tier when shes above that.

Its amost an insult to tier her below sonya tier.

7 Likes

Why is Sothis in T4 you moron

Do you even play the game smh my head

She’s good, just trust me

13 Likes

Where is the @Almond tier on this list?

Everyone knows how OP he is.

8 Likes

We need a :sothiscopium: with the other Sothis emoted

1 Like

:smirk:

7 Likes

:feh_sigurdeyes:

6 Likes

And you completely missed the point of my post. I couldn’t give a flying fuck whether Leif is in T5 or T1. I frankly don’t care about anyone’s placement on this list. I literally said as much. My point is that as someone who works on these kinds of lists, you’re absolutely terrible at taking criticism and having meaningful discussions about them. You refuse to see other points of view and arrogantly believe that you are absolutely right, that you could never be wrong. Even when many people argue otherwise, show you actual evidence to support their stance I’ve never once seen you actually consider that maybe you were wrong about something.

10 Likes

I actually take criticism from people that actually puts it in a civilized way like @SothisPocus did on his original post in this thread.

Which is far different from what people did with LLeif in the previous post.

1 Like

Obligatory

7 Likes