New to the Forums? FGO Event Calendar

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvxLU407QwiFaCvItqR16SqqAVlLD5u5nBzY_bCFYvs/htmlview#

We’re seeing a lot of new and returning people lately, so I thought to repost this (not my work, btw).

Because the JP server is ahead of us by 2 years, we gain the benefit of Clairvoyance EX and can plan for future releases.

Uses include…

• Planning for future Servants (when to roll and which mats they need), including availability of Grails and Lores
  • Getting advance info on event requirements, available rewards, farming comps*
  • Confirming anticipated free SQ and ticket totals

*cross-reference with other resources for node compositions and farming strats for the event in question

10 Likes

Not new but I’m as clueless as they can get so this really helps, thanks! ~ :fgo_ereshlove:

1 Like

I’m grateful for Clairvoyance, though I think it’s hurting them (the company) more haha.

1 Like

Pretty sure that is why Arknights is trying so hard to catch global up to China, the fact that I can literally plan out the next 2 years and prioritize everything definitely means I will need to spend less long term.

I already spent a bit because a lot of my favorite servants are so near and I only started about a month ago. That being said, once the new year comes around, I will probably be able to manage full free to play with relative ease.