New Trailer should be tonight

Just 12 more hours. I can´t wait to see who is on them. There are a lot of very popular choices.

Sacret Stones: Knoll (People wanted him ever since the Myhrr Banner)
SoV: Luthier
Tellius: Jill
3H: Marianne

I am super nervous about the Trailer. I hope it is sth. good. <.<

26 Likes

My orb stash has dropped recently, so hopefully there’s nothing that I really need here :catroll:

17 Likes

yeah same, I spent 1200 orbs on the Brave Banner. RIP Orb stash. Oh well, I am only going for +1 if it is sth good. I am still very excited.

2 Likes

One thing’s for sure

Not everyone is gonna be pleased :catnoworries:

26 Likes

:catcry:
Hopefully the salt shakers will stay in their cabinets today :catroll:

17 Likes

I’m probably going to have to skip since L!Lucina returns at the end of this month. Thankfully there isn’t really anyone I want in at this point anyway.

7 Likes

I’ll have a salt prison thread ready :feh_flaynfish:

9 Likes

I should not have wasted 150 Orbs trying for a Spendthrift Bow today :catcry:

And all I got for the trouble was a useless Luke… Just hope this banner is an easy skip…

7 Likes

In an ideal world we wouldn’t even need a salt thread :feh_legion_miso:
But that’s the next best thing.

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’ll be dissapointed again, but for now I’m excited for the trailer.

6 Likes

Me too. The longer you have to wait for a banner the bigger the expections are. And if you finally get said banner it will be an even bigger disapointment because the unit you wanted it not on it. <. < Maybe thats is the reason why I am so nervous.

6 Likes

Yeah it’s like on a Nintendo Direct for the most people. I’m pretty sure I don’t get what I’m hoping for because the last GHB we had was Jorge and I doubt that IS will give us a second Tellius GHB in a row. I hope I’m wrong there though. ^^

Not sure if I would be pleased if we get a bunch of 3H units again, but not gonna lie, I would summon if Shamir is on this one.

4 Likes

Demote Kyza is all I want but those characters would be welcome as well

4 Likes

Same

3 Likes

I think I’ll skip regardless of which game the next banner is from, but here are the characters I want to see the most:

PoR/RD: Boyd, Shinon, Jill
SoV: Tatiana, Luthier
3H: Marianne, Linhardt, Raphael, Felix

Boyd was one of my votes in CYL4, but unfortunately I won’t be able to pull for him if he gets added on Friday, since my next target banner is just around the corner in October. Hopefully he’ll get demoted

5 Likes

I personally would really want a second TMS banner.
Though Radiant games didn’t get their own banner for half a year…

4 Likes

I just really hope that it won’t be SoV. I’m saving for L!Corrin and if there’s either Luthier, Deen or V!Palla, it’s gonna be really hard to not be tempted :feh_notlikethis:

I hope it will be some Tellius, because it would be easy to skip and mostly so they can stop putting Tellius units at nearly every seasonal banner.

7 Likes

I’m worried I’ll get a heart attack if Luthier’s announced. I blame this:

8 Likes

Relatable. You waited so long for him @.@ I hope he gets in soon. But he should get in within this or next book.

1 Like

Hopefully it is 3H (Dorothea, Marianne, Linhardt, Felix, Ashe) or some other people from Fates, but at the same time I don’t because I dint have the orbs and I’m saving for L!M!Corrin or whatever male corrin comes that is infantry, fast, and high hp (or just 2 of the 3)

5 Likes