New Unit Suggestion: Seiros, Sacred Saint (3H Spoilers)

DISCUSSING CHARACTERS AND EVENTS IN 3H. DON’T READ IF YOU WISH TO AVOID ANY POTENTIAL SPOILERS.

'Sup, bois. After the conclusion of my last batch of units and some downtime, I’m back with some more unit suggestions. This week, I have a suggestion for a new Mythic unit, and next week I’ll be catching up on some some overdue requests.

Rhea: Immaculate One

“I once walked this world as Seiros, the warrior… and defeated the Fell King Nemesis. Now, here I stand, facing one who wields the same sword as he… The fate you have chosen is also the same as his… To die in torment upon my sword, as the very lifeblood you have forsaken spills onto the earth!”

Rhea is the Archbishop of the Church of Seiros and is in truth the modern identity of the fabled saint Seiros herself. She guides the world u der the guise of faith, longing for the day she can resurrect her mother, Sothis.

STATS
HP: 45
ATK: 38
SPD: 32
DEF: 27
RES: 30
MOV: Infantry
Light

BST: 172

SKILLS
Weapon: Sword of Seiros (Sword) - "MGT: 16.
When unit deals damage to foe during combat, restores 10 HP to unit. (Triggers even if 0 damage is dealt.)
At start of turn, grants [Dark Killer] to unit and adjacent allies.

[Dark Killer]: If foe has a Dark blessing, unit deals +5 damage. If unit initiates combat, foe cannot counter."
Support:
Special: Draconic Aura - “Boosts Atk by 30%.”
A: Death Blow 4 - "If unit initiates combat, grants Atk +8 during combat.
B: Seiros Shield - “At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP. Against foes with Dark blessing, neutralizes foe’s bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.”
C: Savage Blow - “If unit initiates attack, foes within 2 spaces of target take 7 damage after combat.”

Bored out of my mind at work, I contemplated making a draft for Seteth. However, I decided that I should probably do Rhea first.
To that extent, I thought I would try something different with her Sword of Seiros, playing on her role as Archbishop and natural enemy of Those Who Slither.

REASONING
Sword of Seiros: Rhea’s sword. As an enemy of those in the dark and the leader of the Church, I thought that giving her an area buff giving allies the advantage over Dark-blessed enemies seemed like a unique idea, so I wanted to try it out and float the idea by y’all. Her sword also restores health per turn and with damage, so I opted to give her a Sol Lance effect as well, since it is a Mythic weapon.
Draconic Aura: As Sothis’ daughter and, therefore, a dragon, it seemed like a good filler. I wanted to reference Sothis by giving Rhea Sirius as her special, but I figured that I should probably leave that as Sothis’ signature special.
Death Blow: One of the skills that Rhea wields as the Immaculate one. I wanted to give her Ancient Dragon’s Wrath for adaptive damage; but I’d already crafted the Sword and Shield of Seiros and I try to avoid coming up with more than two skills per unit. I also considered Swift Sparrow 3, but Rhea is not particularly fast as a character.
Seiros Shield: Rhea’s shield. In 3H, it grants protections, regen, and damage mitigation against beasts. I considered making it more notable as a skill in Heroes, but what would I scale the mitigation off of? Her ATK?
Savage Blow: I wasn’t really sure what to use here, so I defaulted to Savage Blow given her damaging role. I considered Infantry Flash or Breath, or maybe a Wave skill; but nothing I can think of really seems to click as an appropriate fit.

Thoughts on my idea? Comments, maybe? Concerns? Lemme know, feedback is welcomed. If you have someone you want me to take a crack at, feel free to ask that, too.

Archived Unit Suggestions

Unit Suggestions

Kaze, Easygoing Ninja
Aversa, the Dark One
Vaike, Zero to Hero
Inigo, the Flower Picker
Shinon, the Deadly Adept
Kjelle, the Fair Fighter
Panne, the Proud Taguel
Tatiana, the Saint of Duma
Kana(♂), the Child of Dragons
Kana(♀), Dragon Spawn
Velouria, the Wolf Cub
Kellam, the Oft-Forgotten
Walhart, the Conqueror
Hardin, the Dark Emperor
Gharnef, Dark Pontifex
Astram, Midia’s Pride
Reina, Morbid Fixation
Rudolf, Rigelian Emperor
Gangrel, Mad King
Berkut, Duma’s Knight
Nergal, Dark Druid
Say’ri, Blade Princess
Kiran, Legendary Summoner
Lianna, Aytolesian Princess
Anankos, Silent Dragon
Atlas, Village Protector
Rinkah, Scion of Flame
Altina, the First Apostle
Byleth, Observer of Time
Edelgard, Imperial Princess
Dimitri, Holy Heir
Sylvain, Sincere Knight

Unit Rework Suggestions

Elise, Light in the Dark

6 Likes

This would never happen realistically. IS wants to push defensive mythics and a skill like this would heavily discourage them.
(I know this isn’t exactly a prediction of what might happen, but I felt the need to point this out)

6 Likes

I was hoping she’d introduce Gauntlets. Her slugging a bitch in the opening cutscene is still one of my favorite things about 3H

6 Likes

3fa452c88470af3ce5c92471563f799e72598787

8 Likes

Raphael or bust. :eyes:

2 Likes

Nah, I get what you mean. You’re right that it’s not necessarily a prediction, I just kind of wanted to expand on the Blessings beyond just getting some situational extra stats. Rhea seemed like a good unit to suggest it with. I’d be surprised if IS implemented any of my ideas at all.

Or maybe they’ll like my ideas and hire me.

2 Likes

They can’t hire you. That idea made too much sense. You’re overqualified

1 Like

“Overqualified?”
I’m a trilingual anthropologist working at Walmart.

“Overqualified” is my life’s story. :smiley::smiley::sob:

2 Likes

There’s 5 words that start with S in the title, that is all

5 Likes

Alliteration always attracts awesome attendees.

4 Likes

Fixed it

But blind blabbering barely becomes beings

3 Likes
3 Likes

Whomst tf has this much time to come up with words that start with the same letter

1 Like

Lost

It didn’t take that long tbh

Gimme a letter and a subject that starts with that letter, just for fun

Quails

2 Likes

Quails quietly quake, quivering quickly.

7 Likes

Ok, I’m impressed

Now Xylophone