"News reporters say that @Flaynfish's mental health has been deteriorating at a dangerously fast pace"

It is said that the current condition of the said person is due to their increasingly insane obsession with the critically acclaimed mixed horror game/ visual novel, Doki Doki Literature Club as well as the mods made for it and Yuri. Yuri
As some people may have noticed, Flaynfish has been particularly inactive in the past few days, attempting to find every secret ending in Yuri’s Parable and killing Monika over and over again for no particular reason. The same person has also been noted to suffer from PTSD, most likely related to their playthrough of the previously mentioned game, particularly seeing things.

In a desperate attempt to play a Yuri after-game simulator called “Just Yuri” (which for some reason, only worked on Windows), Flaynfish had been experimenting with technological wonders called Virtual Machines, which is essentially replicating Windows. When this failed, they cleared around 56GB of space to install Windows on their Mac using a process called Bootcamp. The download of the .iso image needed to do this is only 70% done. People are speculating that this would result in the self-termination of Flaynfish.

The current condition of Flaynfish is still unknown, some media reports say that he has been growing insane due to this obsession

Yeah, this is about it. And screw the Mirage banner. Why IS? I don’t want a 99-movement Sonic coming next…
I’ve actually been okay, but Yuri is torturing me in the worst way possible (an over-exaggeration but still) I’ll try be as active as possible, but I guess I’m already entering my twilight days also school begins in 2 weeks but I think I would actually use GP more then :feh_nini:

13 Likes

Random video.

Still better than my mental state

eb4371e350cca2da9d365e035c76ae336196aa34

6 Likes

I mean…who is Yuri?
I see just purple haired Monika
JUST.MONIKA. :feh_rinea_smile:

1 Like

Why is Yuri?

3 Likes

How is Yuri? :thinking:

5 Likes

When is Yuri?

6 Likes

Why is Yuri?

5 Likes

Where is Yuri?

4 Likes

5 Likes

Take care of yourself, that’s the most important thing :feh_maristare:
Health always comes first. :feh_birbpeek:
Also, don’t destroy your computer while trying to do some experiments :feh_legion:
Good luck! I hope things go well :feh_flaynsmile:

4 Likes

8 Likes

Oh no…

I didn’t see it :feh_berniebulli:

5 Likes

35b1ea54c14c130724fe26fe4bfe40a2e4dabad565a472e30fabddd7f7097b46

6 Likes

Thanks Bob :feh_flaynsmile:

5 Likes

I’m still here decrypting my computer :feh_nini:

7 Likes