Next E7 updates looks golden👌

Good o mango seven video about the next updates, but holy shit these will be fire :fire:

And here’s the main update vid

And as always thanks @Lain for posting the important parts of the update :ok_hand:

5 Likes

There you go

First new thing mainly for new players a better selective summon with a bigger hero pool for rerolling and such

Then something omega huge: a FREE ML for EVERYONE chosen from EP 1

FREE ARBY HELL YES

Then new connection heroes added mainly for newer players and easier connection quests?

Specialty Change things where some quests will be easier, Kluri is given for free, the lvl requirement is down from lvl 50 to lvl 30 and getting free runes

Penguins are getting changed, are no longer in the hero inventory but in the same thingy were the runes are
AND when you run dungeons with max Lvl Heroes you can work up some counter where you can get Penguins, so basically you get rewarded for running max lvl heroes

Side Stories are getting a “buff”
really awesome getting more stuff, less energy used AND we can finally get those Frriendship thingys in normal Side Stories

some QoL stuff with you can pick catalists and see where you can get them from shops and such

A new mode coming as a Side Story which looks pretty cool

A new PVE thing for Guilds

AND some in future stuff planned for this year

5 Likes

Free Arby

Ah shit, Sigret!
:feh_nobulli:

4 Likes

I gotta get my Lilibet ready for this :catknife:
Also Degen Arby with 20k HP and 1,5k Def :snake:

4 Likes

I have finally got to make the game works on my PC, I haven’t played the game in ages and I forgot what to do tho.
At least I got something for logging after 2 years.

1 Like

I can finally get a Tenebria team going, now time to buy the Epic skin for her

2 Likes

Lara playing E7? :eyes:
Returning or newer player? cause if youre a newer player oh boy did you decide to join in a good time

4 Likes

You dont use your skin tickets for Bunny Kayron?!

1 Like

I don’t even have Kayron :catslam:

1 Like

oh uh im sorry for you :catlie:

1 Like

Don’t be, one less unit I have to gear…

2 Likes

I mean they gonna make gear crafting cost a bit less too so why not :eyes:

2 Likes

I remember playing E7 a little because skul said the game was nice, I swear I remember completing the tutorial with Vildred as the boss but somehow I’m only at 1-6, should I speedrun the story ?

3 Likes

I suggest speedrun pass 10-10 (chapter 1) to unlock ML summon

2 Likes

depents tho
You “could” reroll if you wanna to get a 5 Star you wanna play with or just speedrun past 10-10 like waifu said

2 Likes

I got Aramintha with the selective summons, she has Redhair so I was fine with the result.
I guess I’m gonna auto the easy chapters to get ML like you guys said.

2 Likes

aight aight cool, if you need help with something bro just write us :catdance:

5 Likes

Thanks I’m chapter 5 rn.
There’s really cool characters and I’m growing jealous of everyone with maxed badass characters, also there’s really a lot of features in this games my few braincells are melting

4 Likes

ye the game is deeper than it might first seem like :catdance:
There’re a big bunch of really dope chars, so you have something to strive for I guess lol

4 Likes

free arby’s

:eyes: