Next Grail Project (Poll Closed)

• Camus
  • Winter Cecilia

0 voters

I’m about 2-3 weeks away from finishing LAwood and I can’t decide on my next project.

I have no +10 cavalry lance and I owe a lot to Camus. Winter Cecilia would be awesome for a +10 Armor Emblem but it would take a long time, especially since I foddered the 4* one to Julia. I could make Camus +3 without using Grails.

I was thinking of using them more or less like in the screenshots.

Who would you choose given my circumstances? Thank you.

2 Likes

Camus seems like a unit you simply like more than W!Cecilia, and is easier to merge up, needing only 7 merges to +10.
That’s a lot less grails, too

2 Likes

I do particularly like him, although I would say I have weakness for him as a character more than as a FEH unit. Winter Cecilia I’d say is more interesting as a unit as of right now. A Gradivus refine could change things.

Camus, cause he’s cool.

2 Likes

0/10 no Marisa

Seriously though, I think that Camus would be a better unit even if you’re foddering a F!Berkut for him…

2 Likes

Seems like you like Camus more.
Go for it! :birbpeek:
While he’s not an outstanding unit, the merges will make his balanced statline that much better. :birbpeek:
So he’ll be able to do his job very well.
Warding Stance 4 looks pretty cool on him.

1 Like

My Berkut is -Atk and I don’t intend to merge him or do anything special with him. I’d probably keep one copy of him if I get one with good IVs someday. I have many 5* units at this point, so I can afford some craziness.

He’s just one of my favorite units. I always hear tink tink whenever he gets attacked and it’s surprisingly satisfying. I see where you’re coming from though.

2 Likes

I’ll close the poll in 3 hours. Thank you to everyone who has voted and commented thus far. I urge whoever interested to give me their opinion before the poll closes.

Poll closed, thank you to everyone who voted.

Alright who didn’t vote for this man’s favorite character out of the bunch
like Marth is my favorite character, and even though he isn’t incredibly strong, because he’s my favorite I invested in him and made him work
Because of how FEH works, you don’t have to metagame to still get work done

1 Like

I was scared I was going to get on this and see I missed an opportunity to vote for Tobin but thankfully I dodged a bullet on this one. :sweat_smile:

I would’ve done it for you, don’t worry

1 Like

Thank you, I v much appreciate

Well, I’ll probably go for Camus even though Cecilia won in terms of votes. I guess I mostly wanted confirmation that choosing Camus over Cecilia wasn’t a crazy idea. So it’s not like the poll was useless, since it did help me decide, which was the point.

Also, my first Grail Project was Zephiel (GHB) and I’m finishing LAwood (TT), so going with Camus and then Cecilia sounds like it was meant to be in some way. I’ll also be able to finish Camus earlier and then get to Cecilia.

Thank you to everyone again.

3 Likes

Camus is fuckin’ cool dude
But use the build you posted, that looks unquie or I’ll hurt you badly.

2 Likes

Yes, I do intend to use that build unless something straight up better presents itself.

1 Like

And yes, he’s ALWAYS super cool.

1 Like

Agreed. Camus is a good call. I don’t think I’ll +10 another TT because it takes twice the amount of time

1 Like

Just make it unique ma dude and be creative as fuck
It would be a waste otherwise.

1 Like