Next Resplendent Deirdre

17 Likes

OOOOOH HER ART IS SO PRETTY

I finally have a reason to finish the build for my +10 Deirdre

Looking at the other poses they feel a little empty but the art itself is still really pretty even though I love base Deirdre

14 Likes

Her art is a million times better than Julia’s

9 Likes

So many good resplendent arts in a row!

10 Likes

First time I actually like a fairy theme. Her art is really great and she really need the statboost!
I’m kind of sad I won’t get her because she might see more plays with +2 to all stats and one more merge…

12 Likes

Omg, i got so mane 4 Star Special from Deirdre, that i can +10 her xD

Her Artwortk is amazing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I might have to try and +10 her now since she’ll be at +7 with this.

1 Like

A fairy theme that doesn’t look ass?
Never thought this was possible

11 Likes

I would say Elincia was a pretty good one and one of the best resplendent of last year.

Deirdre looks pretty cute and after so many years I will get a copy her.

10 Likes

Beautiful. Possibly the first fairy where there isn’t an aspect I’m not keen on.

1 Like

Yah the Dökkálfheimr’s have always been either normal looking (Delthea) or amazing (Elincia and now Deirdre), but the Ljósálfheimr’s have all honestly looked terrible because they all just look way younger than they actually are especially you Lucina

9 Likes

the last male character was Ryoma, 5 resplendents ago

6 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

Go figure… IS has to bank off of those waifu’s

2 Likes

Next please Female Corrin or Tharja. xD

4 Likes

Ayra resplendent is almost guaranteed
+5 merge for me so I’ll take it

3 Likes

Only if refined Divine Naga is…competitive…in this day and age. i mean it’s not terrible at least.

1 Like

Can’t even kill a Dragon

jk that’s only because it’s my HF.Grima

Summary

Atleast she just bearly kills FF.Corrin

I must be really picky but I have to disagree with everyone in regards of her new art. I don’t really like it. Her face reminds me too much of Freyja, I HATE her shoes, I don’t like her pose and her special art it’s not crazy.

Maybe it’s just me since I’m not into this fairy theme at all.

6 Likes

The only thing that annoys me is the fact that her Attack/Special and Damaged art pose are way to similar

1 Like