Next resplendent hero: Jeorge

I dunno about you guys, but I find his new artwork extremely badass :feh_tobindrip:

22 Likes

Unbelievably whelmed.

This will probably be the first time I just sack a resplendent hero for feathers.

I am still happy for his fans, but I think this is probably the resp. hero I have been least happy with out of all the options.

5 Likes

Very nice art, very not-so-great stats even after the resplendent. I thought Inigo was rare but I don’t think I have ever seen a wild Jeorge in any gamemode. That said looking at a max investment ranged counter might not be the worst on him and might even be able to pull it off decently enough.

Congrats to all the fans out there for this man, God knows there’s not a lot of you.

16 Likes

Can’t say I expected this but thanks for the stat boost FEH :+1:

The new art is pretty cool too n̶o̶w̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶-̶r̶e̶f̶i̶n̶e̶

20 Likes

The art does look great but, um, feels like they really scraped the bottom of the barrel for this one. They’ve done plenty resplendents I’ve not much interest in but they’ve never felt like they’ve done a bad unit to me before. This has me fearing Resplendent Raigh is now possible. Still, he must have his fans so good for them.

10 Likes

I live in constant fear of resplendent Abel :feh_sigurdeyes:

9 Likes

To be fair at least Raigh has a refine and can kill horses I guess.

Seeing as we got Lachesis (I’m not complaining about that btw, I was actually stoked about it lol) we can get something like Resplendent Wrys and you know how much IS is willing to give F2P Staff users refines

7 Likes
10 Likes

Nah, he better be Jotun if we get him, and completely shredded.

8 Likes

We will be scrapping the bottom of the barrel for a while… so many of the remaining units are so meh for today’s standards.

At least 2.5 years left if they only released Gen 1 - 4* units back to back.

16 Likes

There still a few units here I can accept (Fir, Severa, Jaegan cause it would be really funny, Hawkeye, Priscilla because I have her +10, and Klien) and a few I would even want (Cecilia, Felicia, Tiki, Titania, and Seth) but I fully admit that’s all due to favoritism and that none of them are great units.

8 Likes

I also have been patiently waiting for a few of them like Boey, Cecilia and Cherche (all green lol :green_square:)
I’d also be interested in building Klein or Gordin since bow is my favourite class and brave weapons are amazing.

5 Likes

Klien just got fucked by whitecap bow though since it’s just better in every way.

Gordin’s refine is decent ish still.

9 Likes

Rebecca was right there with significantly worse art

Man

10 Likes

Given that most of my +10s are in that list, I’d be happy if we got nothing else but running through them all. Many others would be rather annoyed at the lack of 5*s, I accept.

Waiting on Olivia, Hana, Oboro, Peri, Cherche, Camilla, Setsuna, Felicia, Tharja, Cecilia, Sakura, Tiki, Corrin and Titania. Then Laslow and Mae are 1st and 2nd in line for featherburning. Corrin is the only I’m sure will turn up being a Lord.

Would be very happy for any healers to got one because they all deserve something from IS.

5 Likes

Looks dope, hope more 3-4 Stars that arent favs get resplendents

7 Likes

I agree is nice to give these old units some fresh air and maybe encourage some people to build them (also seing a different silhoutte when summoning them) .

But, I’ll be honest, unless it’s a favourite my interest in most of these units is minimal, specially due to bad refines (or no refines) in most of them.

5 Likes

Blasphemy!
I’m definitely waiting for Seth or Catria to resubscribe, as both of them would appreciate each and every stat point.

A long time ago I thought about building Jeorge, several times infact, but he’s got one of the most mediocre statlines… Nice art though.

5 Likes

People complaining about him being a bad unit, when that means he needed a resplendent :feh_lynstare:
Like yeah I don’t really care for him either but dude definitely needed it. Art is nice tho.

12 Likes

Imo he’s a bad unit due to bad refine and mediocre statline. Even with the resplendent he’s still outclassed by Norne for example.

Not that I’m against any unit getting a resplendent, just my analysis on the unit.

His chibi is really nice tho :feh_ilovelucy:

6 Likes