Next resplendent is Shanna

21 Likes

Huh. Well that is a really odd choice. I don’t have much other than that to say.

Kind of a shame, since she’s early gen stats in an oversaturated class with no PRF, but…well actually there’s no positive.

Still, if you like her, happy for you.

16 Likes

At first I read “Sharena” and got instantly excited since it would’ve given us a way to merge her :feh_elisad:

14 Likes

She cute i guess. But she also happen to be fairly bad in the current meta :expressionless:

12 Likes

Ugh… Clair, Hinoka, Est or Catria would have been more exciting…

Not buying feh pass this month

11 Likes

Blah art on a terrible unit. Is the art done by Amagaitaro?

4 Likes

That would actually be a really good idea:

Each book (applied retroactively), the Askr trio get a new resplendent outfit (to fit the current theme since they are the main characters), and a merge (not +2 stats each time though).

10 Likes

Underwhelmed tbh

Happy for her fans, but definitely not one I’d want

Also she baby in this wow

8 Likes

I think their subs might drop to an all time low. Shanna seems unpopular from what i’ve seen, nobody talks about her, build her or demand alts of her.

9 Likes

Almost all the pegasus sister units are baby to begin with. Only Palla, Juno, Fiora, and maybe Catria aren’t.

7 Likes

Yeah, which is why I thought it was such an odd choice. People who have the pass no matter what aren’t who they are courting with resplendents–they want to seduce the people who only buy for a unit they want. Which makes this really confusing, since I don’t see her as pulling in the money.

7 Likes

Cue in the new Refines Remix with Shanna getting an hilariously broken one 8D

4 Likes

Yo, Emblian Shanna!! Woo! She looks so cool! :star_struck: :pray: :sparkles:
'think she just super jumped the line of build attention w/ this look!:ok_hand: :fire: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Is it? All i see is a copy homework of R! Nino.

4 Likes

With the stat upgrade she just turned into Shigure… lol

4 Likes

I think I’m actually liking this Emblian look on her here more than I did for Nino :sparkles: (who’s was neat no doubt) :)

3 Likes

Without the sexy voice :frowning:

8 Likes

At this point it’s going to be a year since the last Fates resplendent. They have so many popular picks there and could use a new artwork but alas.

I mean sorry to Shanna fans but it’s hard to get excited when her og art was fine and the art style is so similar.

6 Likes

She actually has significantly higher res, but all other stats are pretty much the same. Just checked it out in the builder.

4 Likes

claws self out of cocoon

Wow, I never thought Shanna would get one of these. My original +10 and I still use her all the time :feh_flaynfish:

Yay stats! Yay new art!

crawls back into ditch

28 Likes