Nice “strategy”

This person thought they could take on my whole team just with one Def/Res linked Caineghis. I mean it’s not a bad strategy for Story content, but nevertheless I got a good chuckle when I replayed the battle footage.

Needless to say they gave up as soon as he died.

13 Likes

I love watching replays where my team absolutely murders their tank

Edit: why the heck are they using 3 Eirs lol

3 Likes

oof, they didnt have SF

In theory, this is a good strategy. In fact, this type of strategy is incredibly common in AR. They made one fatal flaw, however: using Aether. Aether charges too slowly to be reliable against high octane defense teams that whale on the tank with absurdly powerful attacks. Noontime is far better for keeping a superbuffed tank alive as they endure hit after hit.

Even then, I don’t think it would help much against Tibarn’s Sturdy Impact.

1 Like

Maybe for the 30 healing at the start of turn? Even then an M!Corrin behind him would be better :thinking:

I guess it also gives 15 HP and Res :thinking: But it’s still a waste of your team slots.
I mean, I use Caineghis, but I would prefer for him not to take Tibarn head-on… Naesala or Ranulf, maybe, but not Tibarn…

2 Likes

Oh yeah the extra HP and res fair point. And yeah still a waste

Wouldn’t it be to earn more lift because she’s a Mythic hero?

It’s the most optimal to have 2 mythic heroes on an offense team. Same with defense

1 Like

Does Tibarn really hit that hard? My Tobin tanks him constantly so I’m confused why Caineghis couldn’t tank him. Seems like he’d be able to tank it easier, objectively speaking.

1 Like

Your Tobin can tank Ophelia, your:

argument is invalid.

2 Likes

Okay but that was kinda rude outting Tobin like that. :tooobin:

1 Like

Dude, your Tobin can tank God himself. That’s not a fair conparison. :rofl:

4 Likes

I was trying to give Caineghis a little credit, I see the error of my ways now

3 Likes

Nope
You get extra lift by the number of light mythic heroes x the number of light blessed heroes x 10. So having 3 mythic/2 blessed units grants the same score as 2 mythic/3 blessed units

2 Likes

Nope
You gain lift if you take as much with you as you can.
So taking 5 Eirs with you is the best you can do, since even when you lose, you’ll not lose any lift whatsoever

2 Likes

Oh god you’re true!
Let me pull for 3 Eir so I can use the best galaxy brain strategy on AR :doublelion:

2 Likes

But pssshhht, that’s a secret nobody knows of, so we need to be quiet about it

3 Likes