Nicknames for servants?

I’m talking from a personal point. Not really bringing up community agreed nicknames.

My fiancee is an example. She calls Iskandar…“Beef Daddy.” (God help me, everyone)

10 Likes

Carmilla is Vampire Wife to me.

7 Likes

Murder Son for Izou.

8 Likes

Hercules is Berserkules.

7 Likes

Okita is tuberculosis-chan

7 Likes

I call Raikou balloon girl

1 Like

My friend and me call Gil Caster Overworked Tsundere Hubby (since he’s husbando to us both).
Shiki is Best Kill Girl.
We also refers to Ryouma and Oryou as Domestic couple goals.

5 Likes

Oh, same. I also call her TB-chan for short.

1 Like

Forehead loli for wu zetian.

2 Likes

Gilgamesh (Caster) - Chillgamesh. Maybe not chill with his work ethic but he’s definitely less prickly
Santa Alter Lily - Smallter
Passionlip - Wolverette. Like her male counterpart, she too has big claws and big tiddies
Emiya Alter - Condemniya
Schez - Human Kindle
Rider Mordred - Knight of Beachery
Lancer Alter - Scartoria. As a counterpart to the Lion King
Rider Ishtar - Steel Bull Run. something something Jojos reference
Xiang Yu - Shin Megami Tensneigh
Napoleon - Rule 63 Drake
Brynhildr - Lancermine. Pokemon SuMo reference It reads a bit weirdly, I realized

I’m sure there’s others but these are what I could think up off the top of my head

7 Likes

I personally like CARmilla’s community name and I also heard of mUSAshi (Summer variant) from @The_Cheeseman. :fgo_megane:

7 Likes

Baraparte (Napoleon)
Jeanne d’Archer (Jeanne Archer)
OzymanDios (Ozy)
Thighsouri (Okita)
Gramps (every old servant)

I have a lot of ways I write a servant when talking about them but it’s hard to think of them on top of my head. :fgo_mordredthink:

5 Likes

I call Helena Discount Waver

1 Like

I have a decent amount, I think. Not sure if these are community agreed nicks:

Carmilla - Elizabeth Alter, Carmi
Elizabeth - Carmilla Lily, Eliza
Mecha Eli - Gundam Eli, Gundam Carmi Lily
Tamamo - Tama-tan
Tomoe - Tomo-tan or Too Moe
Mordred Rider - Moe Dread/Moe Dreadness, Moe Rider
Anne & Mary Archer - A&M, Best of both Worlds
Kiyohime - Kiyobaby
Stheno - Juliet
Jeanne Alter - Jeanne Targaryen

Gilles de Rais (Saber) - Gilles Lily
Fergus - Fergie, Fergalicious
Lancelot Saber - Young Lancelot
Georgios - Gorgeous George
Eric Bloodaxe - Eric Bloodaxe of the Blood Axe named Eric

3 Likes

Personally I call Da Vinci Rider “Loli Vinci” and Jalter Santa Lily is “Jailter” but I have no idea if these nicknames are used by the community or not.

Usually I use the popular nicknames like Salter, Jalter, CasGil etc but if the servant’s name isn’t too long or hard to spell I just write it. I should find a nickname for Ashwatthama because I hate his name

2 Likes

I know I’ve seen him referred to as Hot Wheel somewhere before, or you could simply call him Angry Wheel. Alternatively you could break up his name Ash/watt/hama and call him Burnt Energy due to the first two parts of his name. That’s what I could think of off the top of my head at least. That last one would probably just make him angrier though. Perhaps the Cheeseman can think of a better Watt-based nickname than me.
@The_Cheeseman Do you have any scientific pun-based nickname ideas? Shouldn’t be hard to beat my attempt.

2 Likes

I personally think Hot Wheels is perfect, and I can’t think of anything related to watts that would be better. Watts are a unit of power, so Power Wheels would work, too, but it’s basically the same thing, but with more explanation required.

Okay, if you really want an esoteric one, how about this:

One watt is one joule per second. How about “Joules Burn”, similar to the author, Jules Verne?

That’s the best I got.

6 Likes

A simultaneous pun and reference, good work! :fgo_ereshwoah:

3 Likes

Cheese-San daishouri!

3 Likes

I don’t tend to use nicknames often myself, instead I just memorize how to spell the more complicated names and never try to pronounce them. Though I do enjoy seeing what nicknames others come up with.

1 Like