Nightmare E2 art is the biggest dissapointment

I have no idea how HG decided this is good e2 art, it is so damn uninspired Amiyas e1 looks more interesting

1 Like

Yeah Nightmare seems to have been given a rough time of it. I mean Amiya’s free and outclasses her.

She does get a buff down the line though and this skin

1 Like

Skin is her single saving grace. Like, ffs, you have this much room to create something interesting for her art, she quite literally have unique theme to her, and all you do is change posture and add shadow, simple damn shadow. I can spend few bucks on someone who can use PS a little and he will make the same shadow on any operators art.

1 Like

Speaking of disappointing E2 art, I’m sad to say that I feel it’s true for a few of my e2 operators. I leave Siege, Mostima and Lappland with their E1 look.

At least you have the option to go back to the E1 art. And it looks like the company is keen on giving all their operators at least one skin, which is great to see.

That is Lpip’s artstyle, but yeah it looks so disappointing. Same problem with HMS Newcastle from Azure Lane (Lpip’s another design)

1 Like

I feel the same way about SA E2 Art. Something about the face is just wrong with his E2.

Luckily he has an awesome skin.

1 Like