Ninety Nine Nights of Nobu :fgo_nobukatsuwoke:

So I was inspired by @Lost247365’s thread 100 days of Kama :fgo_kamadoubt: and @Gou’s suggestion for someone to make 100 days of Godjuna. Since my next target is Maou Mama who should drop around 99 days from now(going by JP schedule), I thought I would attempt to match her dedication… Even if I fail, I know Kama will love me for it.

So here’s the first image of DAIROKU TEN MAOU

One

31 Likes

Awesome!

I can’t wait to see this!

7 Likes

i’m ready for some body suit, red hair, firey hawtness.

9 Likes

@Lain keep this on watching :eyes:

5 Likes

You don’t have to if you don’t want to use them but I created new tags for these type of threads:

#100-days
#countdown

5 Likes

What’s next, “Ninety Eight Afternoons of ______?”

Will we eventually hit “1 day of ____?”

Can’t wait to see how these develop and continue

Also, art is always appreciated :fgo_meltbirb:

4 Likes

I litteraly started and kept playing the game for demon king nobunaga 1 year ago, as a nobunaga enjoyer even before playing fgo im so excited to have her, keep up the good work :fgo_limbolick:

4 Likes

We get an event with Scheherazade as main character, I’d actually be tempted to do a X and One Nights one. :fgo_scheherazadesmirk:

Mama Nobu is 3rd 5-star I want to get this year, so definitely aboard that hype-train.

4 Likes

I’m ready to experience some goofs, some laughs, a bit of tomfoolery and overall…

Summary

MEMES :fgo_nobukatsuwoke:

1 Like

Maybe this thread will convince me to roll for Maou Nobbu

I hope it does because she’s awesome

And her banner has Summer Nobbu on it as well so that’s already a Good Civ

I just need them to announce a GudaGuda 1 Main Interlude so I can actually get OG Nobbu

8 Likes

same

my whole reason for liking this event is cuz of kagetora. i was gonna give 1 or 2 multis for ces, but let’s what this thread convinces me to do…

2 Likes

Yeah and Summer Nobbu is not n the banner too

Just a fair warning

You’re likely to start saying Nobbu on occasion as a result of rolling this banner

3 Likes

Queen Shit :fgo_nobutea:

Source

7 Likes

The next one is dedicated to all the Nobu-curious masters:

No or Nobu?

There’s a special bonus for @poketar

7 Likes

As much as I love nobu, my want list this year is far too stacked, so she’ll have to wait till next year, where I only have 2 real targets the whole year

3 Likes

Added the tags. Thanks @Lost247365!

3 Likes

All Afternoons admiring Arjuna Alter anyone?

5 Likes

Imma just wait right here for the fanart of milf Nobu with Okita

1 Like

Some mommy Nobu contributions~
:fgo_jeannyes:

My hands are tied when it comes to rolling, but she is a sight to see nonetheless~
:feh_ceciliaculture:

5 Likes

So I’m gonna get guilt tripped for 98 nights straight, huh?

7 Likes