Ninja Banner - Hopes and Predictions

Title Basically Says It All

List your hopes and predictions for the Ninja Banner (Hopes = Most Wanted for the Theme/Predictions

Hopes

(1) Ayra
(2) Rutger
(3) Shannan
(4) Karla & FE 6 Karel Harmonic
(5) Shamir
(6) A Thracia 776 Swordie like Galzus, Machyua, Shiva, or Mareeta
(7) Lloyd & Many more but I don’t want to list too many people

There are more characters that I want to get alts but I wanted to stay true to the swordmaster theme

Predictions

(1) Shamir in the harmonic since it’s been a while since our last 3H Harmonic and she fits the theme
(2) A Navarre Archetype to stay true to the theme from last year - Or just a swordmaster character in general like Mareeta, Marissa, or Joshua or one of the ones I listed
(3) A swordmaster who isn’t in the game yet like FE 6 Karel or Guy or Lucia
(4) Possibly someone from Fates, Saizo does seem unlikely but with the recent Kagero and Kaze love I’m thinking it could be possible. Unless they go the Asugi/Gaius route.

18 Likes

It wrote the entire post twice because my wifi was acting up LOL

But I edited it out

12 Likes

I would love a good Jaffar alt, and this banner is the perfect place for that.

On that note, Volke would be sick as well.

13 Likes

I just want someone to come with the ninja yumi so i can slap that on my brave lyn

11 Likes

Hopes: Kaze, Saizo, Ayra

Predictions: anyone who isn’t those 3

13 Likes

Excluding Shamir but she has that vibe AND the harmonic wasn’t entirely faithful to it last year

9 Likes

i’d be grateful for even one of the ninja bros tbh

8 Likes

Don’t jinx it :feh_welp:

8 Likes

I feel like the Jugdral special banner, Ninjas, and Brides are the most likely times for Ayra to get an alt so I’m always manifesting

But the brides haven’t been random the past two years and seem mostly themed now unlike at first, so her window is really small :feh_ayrastress:

7 Likes

Ftfy :feh_ardenwoke: (though I’d actually prefer this for bridal)

8 Likes

Ninja Setsuna as the TT unit is all I ask.

I’d say Leila and Matthew Duo but it’s going to be a Harmonic sadly. Next time I guess.

Funny enough, I can see Kellam debuting here.

8 Likes

My biggest hope: Leo alt?

Other hopes: Saizo, Kaze, and Kagero need to shine, especially the first two since they don’t have alts

Reality of the Situation: More 3H and none of them :catroll:

4 Likes

Hopes: Setsuna for a friend, Volke, something interesting, a good harmonic that has males

Predictions: disappointment

8 Likes

Hope : Ayra, Petra, Rennac ( or any thief like Colm ) with maybe Volke or Heather.

11 Likes

:feh_reinyes:

4 Likes

I’d really like her with Karel but any Karla alt is good

I prefer FE 6 Karel because I think it’d be a nice ending to her character arc to see Karel the way he once was instead of bloodthirsty. He’s also the reason that she even learned the sword, since she said that she hated it but wanted to be close to him and he was the whole point of her journey. I think it’d be really cool to see them together, so she can finally see how far he’s come and so they can be happy together again.

10 Likes

Hopes: Shiva TT and Lon’qu.

Predictions: more 3H and lord bias.

7 Likes

My biggest hope is that none of them this year look like a heroine from a certain unsavoury genre of Japanese media like poor Laevatein. Whoever chose that costume needs a good talking to.

For units, I hope it’s people from pre-Awakenkng games. My orb count is the highest it’s ever been and I want to keep it climbing. Give us an amazing grail again, preferably with the +Spd brave effect Ninja Yumi. That’d be nice.

7 Likes

I was thinking they’d save this for Christmas, I could really see it being partially RD styled again with an Ike duo

I’d prefer Ike and Soren, but I can’t tell what route IntSys would go

7 Likes

Ike and zelg :eyes:

8 Likes