Ninja Banner - Hopes and Predictions

:eyes:

8 Likes

Christmas Ike and Soren duo with Christmas Titania is the Christmas present we need

7 Likes

personally I’d like to see duo Ike and Mist the most but at this point I’ll take anything that isn’t red

7 Likes

IS: “What’s that, 3H Christmas again?”

9 Likes

The Yuletide Gays

10 Likes

I was thinking on Roy and Eliwood. Dimitri with Felix if they keep the sword infantry theme from last year.

Ike I prefer him with Mist in the children banner.

My perfect banner would be black haired swordies : Shiva, Lonqu, Ayra and Mareeta/Shannan harmonic. But they did an fe 4/5 harmonic last time so it’s not going to happen.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t be mad or anything but out of the possible likely Ike duos, I find myself least hyped for Ike and Ranulf

Like I wouldn’t mind him as part of the banner or anything at all but I wouldn’t love him being in the duo

6 Likes

I could see that too actually

You’re speaking my lanugage

7 Likes

But I thought black haired swordies was the unspoken theme of the Ninja Banner

8 Likes

It was just Navarre last year

6 Likes

Omg maybe it’s time for a Machyua and Shannam banner ?!

250px-B10-025

8 Likes

There are so many and popular like it would be a cool banner to see.

At least give me Ayra like I don’t understand why she doesn’t have alts. She is very popular.

7 Likes

That’s true but Lyn and Hana a dark haired swordies too, so it’s the thought that counts

2 Likes

You know what? Goofy idea but how about Arden trying (and probably failing miserably) to be stealthy?

5 Likes

She’s a single rank below Shamir on CYL so wtf

5 Likes

They would be great too. Danm, it is so sad how many fe 5 characters are left… i want a remake so badly.

6 Likes

Manifesting this bad bitch

8 Likes

Monkey’s paw: Young Ayra alt

8 Likes

The Ayra at Home

7 Likes

Nah that would be Karla

4 Likes