Ninja Hana: Galeforce or Ruptured Sky?

Which special would be more ideal for this build?

• Ruptured Sky
  • Galeforce
  • Other (if chosen, specify)

0 voters

1 Like

If this is from the unit builder, then it depends. If you’re getting Ruptured Sky from a Male Byleth, it would be convenient since you’d get DC at the same time, however, I’d recommend Spurn if available if not going for Galeforce.

Galeforce would probably be more interesting if using her ninja weapon or Flashing Blade seal with a more offensive A slot. It would also be much cheaper.

6 Likes

I’m voting Galeforce for the simple fact that it’s cheaper and scores the same

But both are fine

4 Likes

Well I do have Byleth so I can get DC and Ruptured Sky, but I don’t have Spurn.

3 Likes

That’s fine, I also used Repel on my Lucina before getting it. It’s just that Repel is hardly ever the best of the 3, in my opinion.

4 Likes

Ruptured Sky is basically a high-scoring slightly worse Moonbow against non dragons/beasts and way better than Moonbow against dragons/beasts :feh_arthurthink:
Generally it’s the best option for a special since Blue Flame isn’t the best and Aether takes way too long to charge.
Galeforce can definitely work but player phasing in Arena is much harder. :feh_faedance:

1 Like

So from the looks of it, I think I’ll go with Ruptured Sky.

Thanks for the input fellas! :feh_alfonsesmile:

And I also accidently voted on my own poll :feh_hecstare:

6 Likes

Without special cooldown acceleration, I’d go Ruptured Sky. It’s more reliable. For Galeforce, I’d make a dedicated build to use it, since it’s a different playstyle

1 Like