NINO-CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NINO-CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I DIDN’T THINK IT WAS REAL BUT CHRISTMAS NINO-CHAN IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEE
CHRISTMAS NINO-CHAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JUST LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS
HER CHIRSTMAS HAT LOOKS SO CUTE IT SUITS HER SO WELLLLLLLLL
HER DRESS IS SO CUTE, NO FANSERVICE OR ANYTHING BUT AAAAAAAAAAAA IT SUITS HER SOO MUCCCCCCH
AAAAAAAAAA AND HER BOOTS ITS LIKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I JUST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HER SMILE IS JUST HAPPINESS, AND HER POSE IS LIKE SHE’S JUST AT MY DOOR WISHING ME A MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSS
AND OH MY GOODNESS THE SACK SHE IS CARRYING, AAAAAAA ITS LIKE SHE’S GOING TO FLOOD ME WITH CHRISTMAS PRESENTS, BUT ITS OK NINO-CHAN, YOU’RE ALREADY THE BIGGEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT HERE ALREADY AND ONCE I GET U WHICH I WILL

NINO-CHANNNNNNNNN
NINO-CHANNNNNNNNN
NINO-CHANNNNNNNNN

AND WE’RE ALSO GETTING A CHRISTMAS JAFFAR?!
ALRIGHT, NINO AND JAFFAR TEAM! ITS ON! ITS FRIGGIN ON!

I DON’T CARE IF I HAVE 74 ORBS, I’M GOING TO GET AS MANY COPIES OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GURL AS I CAN!

AND SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE’S GOING TO BE AN ARMORED BLUE MAGE WITH SOME AGGRO TO IT. PERFECT. PERFECT. SHE CAN PROTECT MY FLIER NINO-CHAN ALL DAY. AND MY FLIER NINO-CHAN CAN PROTECT THIS CHRISTMAS NINO-CHAN

sigh Hoooo boy.
This is the best way to end off the year. To be fair, these past few months have been a wreck, I’ve been stressing myself too much, pushing myself beyond the limit for idk why, sleeping little hours, and overall this semester in school, nothing was fun anymore bc I kept focusing and worrying on results and future and school, and just not taking care of myself bc I wasn’t taking enough breaks.

Nino-chan, u’ve inspired me to just do my very best and not worry about the rest
And I think that she came in a Christmas outfit just to remind me that XD

Aaaaaa, I may not have a lot of orbs now, but I believe. I WILL GET HER. SHE WILL COME TO ME :feh_angrynino:

42 Likes

Caps lock be crazy

20 Likes

Also, for title, “Vegito freaking out about W! Nino would probably do

20 Likes

Wishing you luck on your summons.:+1:

5 Likes

awww I was waiting to see you excited for her

I really like this one too

13 Likes

How many orbs you got vegetable?

6 Likes

Petition to call Vegito Vegetable?

15 Likes

Instantly signed

12 Likes

They say you can hear Vegito from anywhere in the world, just screaming “NINO-CHAN” after the 15th.

10 Likes

For some reason, I think you’re excited about Christmas Nino

Don’t really know why

16 Likes

I’m glad someone is excited that Nino is now an armor.

I almost cried :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

When Vegito freaks out about W!Nino
1510827082_swbf2 just like the simulations meme

16 Likes

I’ll sign too

6 Likes

She came at the perfect time for you, some orbs are even coming on the way so be sure to grab them all.
Really happy for you man, I can imagine the excitement must be really high, I hope she graces your barracks real soon :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Thought you would like it the moment I saw it XD

4 Likes

I should get to 120 if I do my best

10 Likes

I don’t really care, I’m just happy Nino got an alt!

7 Likes

I don’t use armours though so I would never use her😥

2 Likes

She’s slow buddy, so prepare to give her another A skill
Hope you the best of luck!

6 Likes

As awkward as things are between us… We can agree that we were both waiting for this. Best of luck to you! Let’s get the best girl. :feh_angrynino:

8 Likes