No kidding huh? There's an extra star? [Poll]

5 star Part 2 - Ranged.

Apparently you’re only allowed 20 options so Amiya gets a free ride to the final (next week’s combined poll)

You get 3 votes, so use them all :slight_smile: and feel free to talk about who you voted for and which one’s your waifu/husbando

Here’s a link to part 1 if you missed it - 5 star melee poll

• Blue Poison
  • Breeze
  • Ceylon
  • Executor
  • Firewatch
  • Glaucus
  • Greythroat
  • Istina
  • Manticore
  • Mayer
  • Meteorite
  • Nightmare
  • Platinum
  • Pramanix
  • Provence
  • Ptilopsis
  • SIlence
  • Skyfire
  • Sora
  • Warfarin

0 voters

Vote for 3!~

1 Like

The only three I use are Sora, Silence and Platinum, so I voted for them.

I’m quite excited about starting to build a few of the others though.

1 Like

Blue Poison cause my favourite colour is blue.
Sora cause she’s idol woo!
Istina cause she’s been with me the whole game.

1 Like

Lol, did you vote? It didn’t show up, try again?

1 Like

Blue Poison - adorable in every way, and lethal too! Once I got her E2’d I basically stopped grabbing Exusiai from supports. Now that I have her E2:50, M3, I probably wouldn’t use Exu even if I got her myself. Best frog, favorite sniper.

Pramanix: Fluffy tail, need I say more? Well I will - very good once E2’d (though admittedly a little lackluster before then - she’s a late bloomer is all). Pop that S2 and watch everything die.

Silence: Love the glasses, and that healing drone has saved me more times than I can count.

1 Like

Prammy cuz that new outfit is cute and dandy

Platinum cuz long range sniping stuff before it moves is fun

Blue Poison cuz I like her design

2 Likes

Wait wait… Manticore is considered ranged?

2 Likes

Well… I needed to split them into groups of 20. So it was either her or Cliffheart. All targets in range is pretty ranged to me

1 Like

They’re both officially melee units (they have “melee” tag in recruitment).
But if you had to move one, I think the other way around makes more sense personally. Manticore is only deployed on ground tiles and can’t hit drones. Whereas Cliffheart you can actually use as a ranged unit.

1 Like

Yeah, now that I think about it, that’s what I think I did with Ethan and Rope. Oh well, shouldn’t make too much difference overall.

1 Like

Yeah she has no friends to vote for her anyway
manticore peekaboo

1 Like

Totally forgot to press the vote button lol

1 Like

Pram jam all the way

1 Like

¬‿¬

2 Likes

Pramanix: i would like to use her more often in the future.(E2)
Firewatch: another special sniper i hope to be good with too.
Warfarin : i can see lot of combo with her .

1 Like

Im going to vote Texas again .

1 Like

Blue Poison: Have her s1 at m3 and she just does a lot of damage whenever there is a second target within her range. An overall great unit.

Silence: Have her skin. She is adorable in my opinion and her drone skill makes her probably the best straight healer in her archetype since she can both single and aoe heal.

Ptilopsis: Probably one of the most universally useful healers thanks to that sp battery. Her s2 can also be super clutch.

1 Like

Vote: Blue Poison, Meteorite and Silence
Reason: most use units, to full trust.

BUT i like:
Ptilopsis: I like her face expression pre e2, don’t have her.
Breeze: I like her face expression pre e2. Like, it soothing to look at. Fit with her name.
Istina: I want her since I lack arts dmg, but now I have Angelina. Still want her.

1 Like

Firewatch: she’s cool
Skyfire: she’s hot
Executor: he’s hot and cool

3 Likes

Damn i feel pity on those 3 op

2 Likes