No mage can beat Res Tank, a scenario :o

Name any scenario where you think a magic type unit can defeat this absolute unit. Go on, I’ll wait.

11 Likes

Scenario: the magic user has a gun

11 Likes

Actually a lot of units can.
You have only 55 (+6 if we can into account atk/res menace) = 61 res, which isn’t that high. coupled with only 17 spd…

Taking his prf into account, he’ll get 61+7+15+6 atk = 89atk, minus your 61 = 28, doubling you he kill you without needing special, and if he got a rouse C slot like atk/res, he’ll be at 95atk.
And that’s a gen 1 unit…

9 Likes

The magic user is from China and has cooking oil with them

9 Likes

:feh_ceciliamug:

2 Likes

Well I mean… this does the job very easily.

Scenario: F!Lyon on enemy phase :feh_florina:

:feh_mariannegun:

1 Like

Eitri moment
Screenshot_20220124-143545_Fire Emblem Heroes

4 Likes

88 effective Atk L-Julia go brrr

5 Likes

Also Raven tomes go brr

3 Likes

If I remember correctly she’ll do 35x2 damage, the fact that both her weapon and B slot inflicts a total of -10 Atk/Res on the foe is kinda crazy especially when she also has A/R Rein

1 Like

The magic user uses a bucket of cold water.

1 Like

She’s tanky and hard hitting for sure. While not the merge project I ever expected to do, she’s definitely one that’s quite good in my books.

I wasn’t even trying to get 5 copies of her myself… just that single Thorr, but eh she’s at least a strong unit but her being Fire doesn’t do anything for me when I already have almost 3 Fire Legendaries at +10 with 2 of them already being Green

1 Like

My only +10 legendary is Lucina but I don’t care about arena that much so its whatever. But you know, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. With 9 copies I figured might as well go for +10.

Adaptive damage Mythic Athos will save us from that.

2 Likes

What an absolute unit. I’ll have 10.

Speaking of which, NY Reginn can do this now thanks to Seidr Shell

2 Likes

Guys they have mystic boost, that disables adaptive damage. As does close ward actually (against magic foes only though)

3 Likes