No mage can beat Res Tank, a scenario :o

I completely forgot Mystic Boost does that TBH :feh_morganagrom:

I always remember the Wrathful Staff disabling because I run it on Takumi but the adaptive damage disabling slips my mind more often than I’d like to admit

I guess in my defense 99% of the time that effect applies only to dragons

2 Likes

That may be true… but you know what it doesn’t stop… Petrine’s Res targeting

It’s called catnip

2 Likes

Also just occurred to me but a S!Y!Tiki could basically turn that res to 0 with Luna thanks to her refine.

1 Like

but this monster has 50 Res visible stat without an A slot, merges or D.Flowers!!!

Kishuna when?

5 Likes

Summer Y-Tiki refine makes her deal damage equal to a percentage of the foe’s Res when her special triggers (the calc being max cooldown count ×10 + 20)

With Luna she does 50% of her target’s Res from Luna and another 50% of their Res because Luna is a 3 charge special (3×10 +20 = 50). So she completely ignores all Res and only HP and DR can save her target

But it does require her to actually pull off the special

2 Likes

I would actually love for kishuna to be recognized by IS in any way for feh

its like they actively refuse to acknowledge him :catcry:

4 Likes

Which is pretty easy because she has a breath effect in her weapon. And melancholy only applies guard after combat, not during. So one hit from the enemy and one counter attack from Tiki and that Luna is good to go.

3 Likes

Neglecting to refine for Dazzling was a mistake, lol

4 Likes

Hell yeah it was Also not really sure why they gave it Null-C tbh, don’t really see the point of it on that build

3 Likes

That’s… not hard.

I honestly just realized my HF.Grima doubles this cat

That 55 Res just became 40, and while I miss out on 7 damage switching to Glimmer does the trick Well unless she was hit with the Menance which in my hands she wouldn’t

Ohko:

Effective 104 Atk

2 Likes

Oh just try me chonker.

1 Like