"No new Røkkr Bosses"? Really?

I’ve noticed in the datamine resources for the most recent update, it reads “(Note: No new Røkkr Bosses included in this update.)” under “Upcoming Røkkr Bosses”. Given the timing of the next Røkkr Sieges event in relation to the next update (and yes, I’ve read the event calendar), I find this particularly odd. The Sieges begin a few hours after daily reset on the 16th (based on UTC time); they cannot possibly be saving the bosses to be added in the next update, because the anticipated datamine rush for the next update will be on the night of the 18th throughout much of North America (that update goes live at daily reset on the 19th, based on UTC time), by which point we’ll be smack dab in the middle of round two. Saying that no new Røkkr bosses were added in this most recent update is suggesting that a past set of Røkkr bosses are going to be rerun–but if that were so, wouldn’t there have been a hint that the Sieges even were a rerun?

Huh, that’s interesting :thinking:
I wouldn’t think they’d reuse the old ones… Perhaps they’ll have a small update between then and now, but maybe I’m too hopeful

1 Like

Time to kill Tobin again?

6 Likes

Shut up Tobin

1 Like

The datamine also says no new Arena units & TT units, although this could be added in another update.
Maybe the next update is closer than we think? :thinking:

Wait, past Røkkr are coming back soon?
Please be Ephraim again, I need my sans eye. not you Cordelia you have pass I hate you

1 Like

We will get a new update before the TT (there’s a new heroes banner scheduled for the 19th). RS is set for the 16th, so maybe the banner update gets here on the 15th? That seems quite farfetched…

1 Like