No! No! NOOOO!

Nooo!!!

I been farming and farming and farming part one trying for a seaside luxury CE drop neglecting the 500 mana prisms in the part 2 shop.

So I finally give up and spend an apple to start farming for the mana prisms!

First node I do and this happens!!!

Mother f*****!!!

11 Likes

Now you can skip the event next year :stuck_out_tongue:

Part 2 at least :fgo_jeannu:

1 Like

Gratz! That was a sneaky mofo

1 Like

I needed seaside luxury not another dive to blue!!!

:fgo_jeannu:

6 Likes

Oh… uhm nvm. Enjoy your mana prisms!

1 Like

… … …haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…

Cool

2 Likes

The desire sensor is real, even outside of gacha :catroll:

3 Likes

If there a reason you need it MLB now and not just use them in the rerun?

Let’s just say I am OCD and want it mlb rather than watching it unfinished in my archive for a year!

3 Likes

At least you don’t have 4 copies of drunk Jalter, also have so many gatcha CE saved as it isn’t limited

This happens with me as well but reverse. :feh_corrinmug:

I’ll be throwin’ luck for you to get your Seaside Luxury this time and next rerun, hopefully you can raise my luck for Dive to Blue.

1 Like

Wake-up
See this post
Can i flag this?

6 Likes

Me… …spend another 3 golden apples, still look like this

Uuhhhh…congratz lol

3 Likes

Yeah I guess Im not mlb either event CE this year. Kinda sucks but oh well, rng is works in mysterious ways. Dive to Blue is a pretty good CE too.

2 Likes

The drop rate is pretty bad for me in this summer event (Probably for a lot of other people too)
I don’t have any drops in part 1 and 2, so I have to wait for next year to MLB this 2 CE

Hopefully it’s not the same for “Aerial Drive” during Halloween…otherwise then that is bad…

3 Likes

Same here
No drop ce

3 Likes

Insert gif of crippled caretaker and Cindy from Scary Movie 2 where she’s screaming no and he’s yelling yes before he’s run over

1 Like

It’s just RNG. Main1 got MLB + one extra Seaside Luxury and almost got two MLB Dive to Blue (MLB + 4 extra) and my main2 got 4 Seaside Luxury (last one just wouldn’t come to me) and one MLB Dive to Blue. Then again, I did grind more with my main1 (burned about 10-15 gapples and all silver/bronce apples).

1 Like

:+1:
Main1
Main2
:rofl:

2 Likes