No one's ever gonna believe this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ok, I didn’t expect this to happen so I sadly don’t have the photographic evidence. I was doing my weekly arena run today and I don’t have any of the regular bonus units built up. So even though neither is finished I went ahead and broke out the M!Corrin/Sharena combo I’ve been working on. She was working phenomenally and(with Fjorm and L!Celica to deal with mages), had no issue sweeping maps. She orko’d Duo Hector, orko’d Sothis, 2rko’d Idunn, she even orko’d a Forsyth.
So I get to the last map. I see a L!Celica, a L!Marth, a Peony, and a W!Sothis. I saw L!Celica was rocking base kit and L!Marth didn’t look too fancy either. Ok. So I used Sharena to try to bait L!Marth. She would take a hit from Peony too but I knew she’d be fine. I hadn’t bothered to look at Peony’s skills. Apparently she must have been using ground orders instead of fortify res 4. I say this because after Peony attacked(dealing 14 damage), I got a face-full of W!Sothis who warped in from the back of the team.
And… and… Sharena killed her :rofl::rofl::rofl:. She died for it because she had to finish her off on my turn and that L!Celica finished her off(she only survived W!Sothis with 8 hp), but still. Sharena, the blue member of the ASKR TRIO, took out the dreaded green dragon with the highest BST in the game. And if the enemy had ONLY had L!Marth left she’d have survived the map. HAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

My W!Sothis would’ve clapped that Sharena

1 Like

Show me

1 Like

My Sothis? I have to have posted her like 10 times at this point lol

1 Like

This is fun and all but can’t you show us a screen

6 Likes

It’s the 11th time

1 Like

I wish I could! Like I said I wasn’t expecting sothis to attack her so I didn’t get the pic :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen

7 Likes

7 Likes

@TMFM went back through and found your sothis. Recreating the situation here ya go. Sorry looks like you got clapped too

2 Likes

@StarLancer @Lain don’t have the screenshot but here’s the recreation

4 Likes

Who tf uses Bond skills in- oh, this is Arena not AR

Okay, it suddenly makes more sense now that you’re able to get these kinds of buffs without your allies being punished

4 Likes

Double spur atk/spd and rally speed on M!Corrin(with refined Yato), plus drive atk 2 from fjorm

Good. Show that stupid armored (not really armored) dragon loli who’s boss!

2 Likes

Just kidding man… Hahahaha. It makes sense now.

But I still want to see the evidence…:feh_hector:

2 Likes

I mean they are Sharena’s shtick.

1 Like

Yeah but they’re trash in AR. In Arena pretty much anything works since the AI is more predictable and you don’t get punished by stacking mad buffs on one unit

1 Like

Ok? So they’re bad in one mode in the entire game.

1 Like

I assumed OP was talking about AR at first, which is why I said this

I know. It just drives me nuts when everyone just assumes that everything must be about AR.

1 Like