No Orbs are safe

Summer Returns and Summer Refreshes banner still going on
Three Houses Banner upcoming
M!Byleth to appear on the Mythic Banner
A freaking stacked Mythic Banner even without everyone announced
CYL3 upcoming

Like dear gosh, there are so many options!

9 Likes

Brave Micaiah that’s the only thing coming for my orbs currently, unless they pull some kinda Tellius character as the new Mythic like Dheginsea or something.

3 Likes

Nah, my orbs are as safe as safe can be. Only planning on one session this new banner. No one interests me all that much (except for Byleth, but she isn’t worth breaking my saving.)

Gotta keep going till SF! Nino comes back!

4 Likes

I’ll admit, Edelgard is very tempting and M!Byleth with DC fodder is further tempting me, however I’m saving my orbs for CYLs(I hope I don’t crack on the L!Banner). I’ve also put in quite a lot of money sadly, so as encouragement I’m always looking through my 3-4* units that mean absolutely nothing to me and I want my money back :vantage:

4 Likes

8 days until Minerva revival banner!

The only banner I’m concerned with is the Summer refreshes one. Gotta fix my -Spd +Def IV S!Lyn, the other banners I don’t care much about.

Think my orbs are safe for now.

2 Likes

Wait, not to fan the flames, but doesn’t Takumi’s revival come out tomorrow?
CC time
Of course, not like I’ll get one…
I just killed my orbs on the summer banner. I’ll try to pull a little on the MHB but probably only 1 5*. Saving until at least Farfetched, in hopes of Conrad.

3 Likes

Tomorrow is my day of reckoning. I have just over 1,400 Orbs to pull the six Takumis I need for merging. Everything else matters little to me.

8 Likes

That’s a lot of orbs, really hope you get your merges ! :hridexcited:

2 Likes

“No orbs are safe.”

Me if Luthier gets into the game as a banner unit.

3 Likes

I’m pulling a lot on the 3H banner, and unless the new Mythic is interesting enough, I’m skipping that so I can save for CYL3. If the Mythic DOES turn out to be really cool, then gods help me :sunglasses:finger guns

1 Like

Dheginsea would be really awesome but I’m more hoping for Ashera even though we just got Yune tbh

You forgot one banner

The banner with Takumi :linusattack:

(Still like him, but I really need that CC :frowning:)

3 Likes

I’ll only spend 15-20 orbs max on the TH banners.

Gotta save to +10 my Flier Nino now that my other one is +10

1 Like

500 orbs for Takumi, let’s go!

1 Like

Im retired at 4 Wolts so my orbs are safe

3 Likes

WOLT?

1 Like

Oh god they multipled

1 Like

Don’t forget the second new heroes banner on the 7th

2 Likes