No way! I WANT NAGI. I NEED NAGI!

At first: oh look, another armored dragon. Wait a minute…

download%20(7)

https://images.app.goo.gl/9ei8K7KkypFC2Mmr5

8 Likes

Good luck summoning!

1 Like

It’s weird not being the only person who is excited for who is essentially Tiki. So this is what it looks like to everyone else huh…

4 Likes

I’ll only spend enough orbs, to summon 1 Nagi, then the rest will be for Owain.

2 Likes

Good luck! Luckily she’s green, which will improve your odds of getting her.

ME TOO, LUCKILY I HAVE 200 ORBS, ALL I WANT IS ONE NOT -ATK NAGI FOR MY ASTRA TEAM (my light teams are a lot more offensive and she just wouldn’t rly fit)

I’ve finally found a green unit that I really want, that isn’t a seasonal unit!

I hope I don’t get Buttface

1 Like

Whomst?

1 Like

Arthur

If he got a refine, then maybe I wouldn’t groan at him showing up. But… Ugh.

Thought you might mean Surtr

No. As much as I hate him, his art is not bad and when used right, he can be a monster.

Arthur looks like shit and performs like shit.

Weird. I thing you spelled Sirius wrong. You don’t need Anti Meta Stuff. You want a character with some personality.

No. As much as I liked how they put Sirius in, I want Nagi more.

I need Nagi so bad, I love her character so much XD

I’m going to hope and pray that she appears with Gunnthra in the December Legendary banner, but it’s a slim chance.

I’m so excited to +10 her omg. Might wait for a 3 focus banner though I’ve only got 990 orbs.

4 Likes

To me, Nagi is screaming “Ophelia’s counter” and nothing else (the effectiveness against colorless is nearly pointless, ok against Duma? and maybe B!Lyn/B!Veronica AR shit?) which makes me more sad than it should. I mean, green dragarmored with a 80% damage reduction on AOE with distant counter
But I guess that’s mean I can easily skip this banner…

1 Like

Was worth the try.

Effective against legendary alm too.

2 Likes

You’re right, I’m actually using him in my AR defense :sweat_smile: and he’s doing an amazing job!
Which means another “broken” dragarmored who’s gonna wreck my defense :elisad:
Look at this team

Nagi counters every unit in this team, maybe not Aversa, but they will have someone else to deal with her :feh_notlikethis: they can throw Nagi in the middle of the 5 and she will 1v5 easily… But it’s in theory, now we need to see her stats… make her garbage, IS pls
Usually, I win ~90% of my defenses, but if people pull for Nagi and use her a lot in AR, I think I will have to figure out an other layout…

1 Like