@Sir-Emblem
Bless the GHB party:

Now he’ll be even more fun :feh_hridexcited:

And by fun, I lean he’ll annoy even more people! :feh_crazydimitri:

29 Likes

Congrats! He looks great

2 flowers 0/10

3 Likes

Gangrel and LChrom have my infantry flowers tied up for the next decade at this rate.

3 Likes

Lego is done,and I’m so happy for you Kepic

now where’s Duplo?

6 Likes

Congrats ! He looks great !

3 Likes

Looking mighty spicy that build! It’s a bit awkward since I already fully merged Iago so any extra copies kinda just sit there for me :catsupine:

I would like to use Even Pulse Tie myself, but I don’t have that kind of fodder, so I’m content with my Ruse skill.

What are the Infantry team members that you use with Infantry Pulse? I’m quite curious to see your synergy!

It’s a very nice build overall! :feh_nini:

5 Likes

I have him with Merric and LChrom on AR-D, and LChrom for water season in Arena. The amount of matches he’s won for me show how many people don’t read their foe’s skills :feh_bklul:

3 Likes

Yeah, people can forget about the effects of Iago since it has several effects. It’s useful for catching them off-guard.

Using him alongside L!Chrom does sound pretty darn nasty. I presume you use something like Ruptured Sky when in Arena for Chrom?

3 Likes

I had Aether on LChrom for scoring, though he now has Deadeye and Time’s Pulse so Iago can put it on 1 cooldown at the start of a fight.

4 Likes

Does he come with the pulse tie?

Nils has Even Pulse Tie & Bridal Oboro has Odd Pulse Tie :feh_arthurthink:

1 Like

Ah, was curious because I keep seeing pulse tie on Iago

2 Likes

Iago’s a FTP unit, there’s no way IS is giving us a Pulse skill for free :feh_legion_miso:

2 Likes

Congrats he will be super annoying and great support.

1 Like

The legendary mage Lego.

2 Likes

I honestly had no idea what to expect when coming here. Was it Iago or Leo as you can argue for either with the non-existent name of “Lego”.

Great build though! I had initially wanted to +10 him, but other grail projects are first, and more keep coming. Also sorta hard to justify when I +10 Aversa already since they do similar things.

Just wish Aversa was an infantry unit though…

3 Likes

I’m actually considering HP/Res 2 on mine so he can try some Atk/Spd Sabotage shenanigans. If a unit has less HP and less Res than Iago they’ll be constantly stricken with Atk or Spd penalties on Odd Turns!

Maybe even give him some ploys to really mess with positioning…

3 Likes