Normal Lif Team Composition?

Hi all!
So, Lif is one of the few male Fire Emblem characters I actually like, and I have a +Spd copy (unmerged, I do have another but DC/TP3 fodder is too tasty!) that I’d love to use.
The main problem is that I’m not entirely sure what team he would work best on. He certainly doesn’t slot into M!Marth’s place on my normal team of L!Azura, L!Leif, and B!Edelgard.
I was thinking maybe a WoM Dancer (L!Azura probably, or Plumeria), Flayn, and a strong green unit that isn’t a flier. Unfortunately that rules out Minierva and Halloween Grima. What do you all think?
(For reference, the big greens I have are B!Edelgard, F!Lyon, Adrift F!Corrin, Thrasir, L!Celica, Shamir, Rinkah, B!Ike, Ninja Hana, Dagr, Sonya, and B!Micaiah)
By the way, this is mostly for PVE stuff, but PVP also is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Lif works best alongside Enmity units like Bernadetta, Brave Lysithea, and Reinhardt who appreciate an easy setup for their builds.

2 Likes

He also works well in forcing ally units into desperation range for shenanigans. He attacks, and then deals damage to nearby allies. Now they all can double/quad for practically free.

2 Likes

Thank you both!!

1 Like

For PVE build whatever you want there isn’t really something with “best in slot” like in Arena or AR
Just try things out and make it work if you wanna

1 Like