Not even Divine Pulse can save me now

What the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ What the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■■■■■ the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■■■■■ the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ what the ■■■■ ■■■■ this game IS I hate you I’m going to fail art school again just so IS can get hit by two nukes. Both my accounts, BOTH OF MY ■■■■■■■ ACCOUNTS CANT GET A ■■■■■■■ 5 STAR NANI IN TARNATION IS THIS BULLSHIT? I JUST WANT LYSITHEA GAMEEEEE I JUST WANT ANY 5 STAR FEHHHHHHH I’VE BEEN SO DESPERATE THAT I’VE BEEN SUMMONING BLUE ORBS SGDJGLBFAKHG.ASKGBKHASFKAFJSGKHSJFOQWSAJFKBJALSJGJLA I DIDNT EVEN MENTION THAT THE SCREENSHOTS ARE OUTDATED AND THE PITIES ARE EVEN HIGHER NOW WHAT THE WIGGITY WACK IS THIS CANCER. THE AMOUNT OF SALT THAT IM CREATING IS ENOUGH TO TURN A FRESHWATER RIVER INTO A NEW PACIFIC OCEAN

6 Likes

faliure

13 Likes

I’m with you bud. Let’s hope I can get out in an hour.

9 Likes

f

8 Likes

I didn’t, I got a Silvia :feh_elisad:

4 Likes

F :catcry:

2 Likes

500+ Orbs before I got a single 5 Star focus unit off this banner. And I was aiming for blue and green.
Red has way worse odds.

4 Likes

Rip I really hope your luck improves

6 Likes